• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Devil Manifestation CRT

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Despite being a CRT about devils, which infamously tend to go south, this one shouldn’t be too controversial. In the most recent chapter, Half-Manifested Lucifero states that he is only at half power, with the other half still being in the Underworld. Pretty much, this confirms that manifestation level = power level.

This results in two things:
1. Lucifero’s Complete Manifestation would scale to 2x the full power of his Half-Manifested state, making him 107 teratons (High 6-B)
2. When fighting Noelle, Megicula was only 1/3 manifested, meaning her complete manifestation would scale to 3x her current value, which would be 79.5 teratons (6-B+)

Hopefully, this shouldn’t be too controversial.

I see the change you made to Lucifero. It should be fine as long as there’s no opposition.

Plus, there’s also Megicula.

1. Lucifero’s Complete Manifestation would scale to 2x the full power of his Half-Manifested state, making him 107 teratons (High 6-B)

It seems it's already done lol

You cannot be controversial if everyone hates it
I liked it, the concept of how Asta’s amp came, everything, but the power gap Asta reached and surpassed was a tad bit too much for me to handle. And the phrase “surpass your limits” might as well be “plus ultra”.

Lets see Both have shitty designs , uncreative use of cool powers lame ass personality , i don't see the similarity
Meh Lucifero second transformation design was straight up mid

Bro had chiseled elbows and a tutu💀

Demon king Meliodas and First Form Demon King had better designs

I liked it, the concept of how Asta’s amp came, everything, but the power gap Asta reached and surpassed was a tad bit too much for me to handle. And the phrase “surpass your limits” might as well be “plus ultra”.
It was the first time that line felt corny imo

How much staff do we need to get this through , like it only affects 2 characters , mitch agreed and we smallfolk seen completely agree as well

Back