• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Half-Manifested Base Lucifero should upgrade Ls because he can stop Devil Union Asta attack with one hand so Ls Half-Manifested Base Lucifero should to 1.245101e+23 * 2 = 2.490202e+23 kg (Class Z) like Vetto Tosses a Boulder Redone cals so Complete Manifestation Lucifero section will be updated to 2.490202e+23*2= 4.980404e+23 kg (Class Z)

Agree :

Disagree :
Neutral :

No, this only works for calcs, not necessarily scaling (and even for calcs I know some people have issues with it)

As I understand it, this multiplication method can be used for cals. It cannot be used for scaling because if it is used for scaling, it will be a nested cals.

I need to find it, but I remember a CGM telling me about how the doubling method can be pretty dubious because we've got irl cases like a guy deadlifting 129.5 kg with one finger
I think I agree with AstaDragon
I mean, if one hand can lift 50 kg, if using both hands, it should be able to lift 100 kg.

As far as I can see, from my workout experience, even though he is deadlifting 129.5 kg with one finger, he is still using Almost muscles of his entire arm.

And another thing, deadlifting uses the glutes, hamstrings, core, back, and trapezius muscles, so The man who broke the world record didn't just use his fingers to lift 129.5 kg.

I'm not too sure on our rules for using such a method for scaling, admittedly. What I do know is that I haven't seen this be done, from what I've seen

Back