• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Binary Ms. Marvel downgrade.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Something that Jobbo had point out nearly a month ago, she had never converted 81% of the black hole into energy.

It was stated instead that she was converting the energy from the black hole at 81% efficiency.

https://i.imgur.com/QCfsKgd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vRI2bKe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4xFW1mR.jpg

- Assessing: converting energy from proximate singularity at sixty-seven percent efficiency.

- Revising: seventy-two percent efficency.

- Assessing: eight-one percent efficiency.

She had only absorbing energy from the black hole, she hasn't absorbed most of the black hole.

Hmm. Then we might have to remove that feat, and scale her to Thor and Gladiator instead.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. Then we might have to remove that feat, and scale her to Thor and Gladiator instead.
Binary was one-shot by Gladiator though, so he's clearly stronger. If the feat is rejected then that would mean that shes not 4-B. But anyway I disagree with this. The computers literally say that she is converting energy NOT ABSORBING. It was a Mass-Energy feat not a simple energy absorption feat or else the computers would have said that she was absorbing. Conversion means to change not just take in like absorption is.

RinkakuKagune

The robots clearly say that Ms. Marvel was just absorbing energy from the black hole. Nothing in the three statements imply he had converted the black hole itself intro energy.

She was only absorbing energy from black hole (most likely hawking radiation). And even that, she wasn't capable to actually utilize all the energy, but only at 81% efficency.

>Nothing in the statements imply that she had converted the black hole into energy

Apart from the fact that they literally say the singularity is undergoing a conversion? Nowhere does it speak of absorption at ALL. It never once said absorb it said conversion. You literally have the statement that says she is converting energy in the statement.

Assessing: converting energy from proximate singularity at sixty-seven percent efficiency.

And you realise this is taken from your own original post right? You have literally contradicted yourself.

RinkakuKagune

You should re-analyse the quote.

Assessing: converting energy from proximate singularity at sixty-seven percent efficiency.

The statement is pretty clear, Ms. Marvel was only converting unknown amount of energy from the singularity in proximity, a feat nowhere near Solar System level or even calculable, since when we don't know how much energy she was absorbing.

And even if what you say was correct, the robot never say that Ms. Marvel had absorbed more than half the mass of the black hole, the percents aren't about how much mass she had already turn in energy, but about how much efficiency she was convert the energy she was absorbing.

I think that Stefano seems to make better sense so far.

Back