• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Whatever no idea be better typing FRA stands For Reason Above pay attention you isn't?

are you real blind man?

You can't vote your your argument is invalid.

I can handle Speedwagon beating Jason.

I can slightly take all the Thunder McQueen ties.

I can barely handle Novel Kars beating Thanos.

Now THIS!?

Any more and I'll be forced to pull drastic measures!

Golfgan said:
So we decide to include in-game fight? The problem I have is that he acts really weird in this fight especially with respect to time-stop. In-game, I think he can't use time-stop to attack anyone (let alone using EE), he can only use it to flee.
^

DIO time-stopping Jotaro who has the same Stand may be gameplay-specific. Otherwise why didn't he use it when he couldn't use RO? After all timestop doesn't require his fists (DIO could have given himself the time to regenerate them). Likewise, if Over Heaven can timestop another Over Heaven, Jotaro should have tried to spam it too when he was in difficulty.

4 people have voted for Bill though.

And the justification for timestopping infinity doesn't make sense if it scales from Giorno (because DIO never used timestop against him. Only Reality Warping, so if anything should get an infinite speed rating that's the Reality Overwrite) and it doesn't make sense for Star Platinium Over Heaven to be affected by timestop either storywise.

I will just repeat this a third time: where is the evidence DIO can timestop anyone with some resistance to time manipulation? Game mechanics that contradicts the narrative of the game are excluded (especially if those game mechanics forbid DIO to attack anyone during said timestop).

I will write again reasons why DIO stopping Jotaro is probably just game-mechanics:

1/In-game, his timestop doesn't allow him to attack anyone during frozen time.

2/If this was canon to the game (and not just game mechanics), he would totally have used it at critical moments: let's remember that he lost because his fists were temporarily destroyed. Also he could have timestop + existence erasure Jotaro and wins.

Soooo, I have rewatched the walkthrough and never did HAD try to timestop GER (or anyone in general) at all. So, idk where did this timestopping infinite speed came from.

Golfgan said:
I will write again reasons why DIO stopping Jotaro is probably just game-mechanics:
1/In-game, his timestop doesn't allow him to attack anyone during frozen time.

2/If this was canon to the game (and not just game mechanics), he would totally have used it at critical moments: let's remember that he lost because his fists were temporarily destroyed. Also he could have timestop + existence erasure Jotaro and wins.
This supposedly a game mechanic in Jotaro game.

so that DIO apply Game mechanics setting.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Soooo, I have rewatched the walkthrough and never did HAD try to timestop GER (or anyone in general) at all. So, idk where did this timestopping infinite speed came from.
And... game mechanics it is.

Nice. Bill destroys then.

I mean if you count the scene when HAD said he touched Coco Jumbo despite being far away from him and never interacting with him then I guess he could (also HAD soul hax ignored GER's lol nope)

Back