• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Genericstickman said:
I'll vote Incon since either Bill uses one of his many hax or taps HAD or HAD erases Bill
Okay.

But will Dio destroy him to a point Low godly regen cannot bring him back? FIRST THING THOUGHT BASED?

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's reality warping why would regen of that level matter?
Because... you have to show him warping something beyond his body...?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Pretty sure it erases souls too as D4C was gone as well.
He only showed Existence Erasure in close combat.

But yes, his other normal mindhax and soulhax should be long-range.

It's the other way around.

His reality overwrite can be activated without using his fists, as well as soulhax.

His mindhax works by punching people in the gut. Overwrite seems more in-character though.

No one inside Coco Jumbo (the turtle) were puched in the gut, even though they all got mindhaxed.

Either way, they are both bloodlusted in this match so he won't open mindhax.

On the other hand, bloodlust =/= prior knowledge. So there is a non 0 chance he (wrongly) opens timestop and realizes (too late) that Bill resists. So if bloodlusted Bill opens 100% with a hax that would kill DIO for sure, Bill may win something like 51% of the time.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So DIO can no longer time stop infinites?
He probably, I repeat, probably can. But there is no proof of him doing that outside of the game mechanic.

Also, I fails to see anyhing that indicating his timestop has Multiversal range.

Can someone give me the scene where it's stated that Dio can overwrite all of the infinite parallel worlds? Because I'm not finding it, and the profile's justification is outdated.

He never did. But he did erase Funny Valentine in every universes.

Not sure if erasing one person from all across universes warrants you 2-A rating, even though it is hax.

It doesn't.

The justification he currently has says that because when it was first given to him, the Love Train had 2-A durability via being made of infinite worlds by itself.

... Obviously, that was downgraded, and Valentine didn't even the whole Holy Corpse when he fought Dio.

Erasing Valentine from every timeline would only give Dio Multiversal+ range.

Other than that? Someone told me that Dio once said he could have erased every world, but I cannot find that statement.

His main goal is to conquer overwrite the main Jojo timeline. I can't find the statement about him wanting to do that to the other worlds.

"Overwrite" the main world means that he wants to modify it. TWoH never mentions destroying sometimes and stuff.

And the "Main world" is just the original Jojo universe, not the whole multiverse.

Granted, you could argue TWoH could mess with space and time via negating GER.

If Love Train lost his 2-A then HA DIO should also lose his. But just to be clear: the reason DIO scaled to Love Train even though Valentine didn't have the Holy Corpse is because Valentine stated that even with the Holy Corpse he would have gotten wrecked.

Yes.

What I'm saying is that TwoH can be AT BEST either Low 2-C via being stated to be able to overwrite the main world (which needs a hell of a lot of contest), or High 3-A via its powers being superior to GER's (which is more so very potent Negation).

Back