• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but apparently, Demigra'sessence gets spread once he's dead, which may be dangerous for Bill.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Bill rarely kills, he is a ****** and would prefer things like swapping demigra's face
I highly doubt he would prefer to wait for a week instead of killing.

And doesn't he resist transmutation?

I guess I will have to make a crt to clarify his mindhax.

Or remove it if you take Reddit as canon.

And I guess I also should do 2-A stuff... since his only reasoning right now is being a danger to it...

Isn't Demigra's Mind Hax passive? That shouldn't make it better for Bill.

especially it still works even if he's "dead".

I also vote for Demigra as his Mind Hax is a pain.

The real cal howard said:
Okay, Supervillain Mode on Infinite Zamasu needs to be clarified. There's two stages of it. The First Stage sees the targeted individual take on a white and black aura with glowing hot pink eyes, throughout the length of the fight. The First Stage acts as a power-up rather than a transformation. The Second Stage sees the targeted individual's body change color to a white and blueish hue, they have glowing hot pink eyes and a pink time breaker symbol on their foreheads. The Second Stage acts as a transformed state.

Infinite Zamasu was only affected by the first stage. He was never mind controlled.
All you said was correct except saying first stage isn't mind control. It has direct feats of mind control. In infinite history we see Fu use stage one on Videl and she immediately became more aggressive and even turned on Future Warrior and Whis.

Dabura also mind-controlled Jiren with stage 1 to join up with black and Zamasu. So yeah... 4-D Mind Manip is pretty legit.

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqy83rcc5Ak&t=65m#

You're right upon further analysis. I'll take that L. Still, Infinite Zamasu hasn't shown being mind controlled, only amplified.

Bill's resistance is nothing short of tragic I heard, so 4D or not it should still do the trick.

Supervillain Mode in and of itself is Mind Manip. They go hand in hand. Supervillain can vary from changing some's temper/morals/ motives (as shown in videl, android 13 and android 16) to straight up brainwashing (Jiren).

His only reasoning is being a danger to the multiverse. Many think, with me and dargoo included, that that is a flimsy reasoning.

4-B Bolas was a threat to the multiverse for the simple fact that he could travel between universes for exemple.

If Bill gets downgraded, his strongest Key will probably be "Unknow, but likely far higher (than his previous key)"

This would also affect the Axoltl, probably.

DMB 1 said:
If Bill gets downgraded, his strongest Key will probably be "Unknow, but likely far higher (than his previous key)"
This would also affect the Axoltl, probably.
I am planning to simply fuse his last two keys instead, and simply put either "Unknown, at least High 3-A" or "At least High 3-A, possibly 2-A"

Back