• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Passive law manipulation + pseudo-sealing + causality hax I vote bill
I don't remember how that Law works.

Anyways Bill is immensely superior in AP it isn't even funny.

What I don't know how Bill will counter would be Resurrection and Demigra, mindhax, corruption hax, whatever.

Legit I don't really know how to feel about this match. Maybe it will be closed for a stomp, maybe not. I don't know.

Bill isn't corrupted by anything, he's just a crazy triangle. And you can overwrite corruption with a more potent one.

Well, according to the new revision, if Demigra dies, his corruption essence spreads throughout the Multiverse, and then he can resurrect.

Dying may unironically be the best option for Demigra.

Bill's resistance is pathetic compared to Demigra's mindhax even if it isn't 4D. He only has a 3D mind. Damn, Demigra beats a 2-A lol.

Okay, Supervillain Mode on Infinite Zamasu needs to be clarified. There's two stages of it. The First Stage sees the targeted individual take on a white and black aura with glowing hot pink eyes, throughout the length of the fight. The First Stage acts as a power-up rather than a transformation. The Second Stage sees the targeted individual's body change color to a white and blueish hue, they have glowing hot pink eyes and a pink time breaker symbol on their foreheads. The Second Stage acts as a transformed state.

Infinite Zamasu was only affected by the first stage. He was never mind controlled.

1) Bill doesn't. He has 4D powers.

2) According to what Cal is saying, looks like Xeno Goku's mindhax resistance will no longer be 4D. As if he wasn't fodder enough lol.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Going by the reasoning for his resistance, bill can resist... His own mindhax
Assuming you ignore the reddit, which would take away his resistance plain, he resists something that gave a man nightmaers to the point that he went insane.

"Bill called Fiddleford's mind weak despite having the mental protecting metal plate"

Apparently this is why he resists mind manipulation

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Bill called Fiddleford's mind weak despite having the mental protecting metal plate"
Apparently this is why he resists mind manipulation
That will be have to be removed. The plate doesn't affect his mind, the plate is a litiral physical object. Ford's mind does not change due to it.

And it stopped his mind-hax, so...

He gets resistance from not going crazy in the Nightmare Realm.

Back