• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure Dante has stuffs like Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation, Soul Manipulation,...But idk if his DMC3 abilities are included for DMC5

I don't know Dante that well, but from what I heard in other threads, he can seal, which would bypass his low godly.

The Concept Manipulation is specific to demons, which would be useless here, and he never uses it in character.

I'm pretty confident to say that Dante has the AP advantage, the way I see it he might pummel Bill, only to see it doesn't work due to low godly, and just use sealing or any hax that bypasses regen.

I'm voting for Dante.

He doesn't have Mind Manipulation, and his Soul Manipulation is not for combat, his first moves are Sword and Guns, but he uses his hax normally

His main arsenal is the styles: Quicksilver to Slow Time, Doppelganger for Duplication, Royalguard to block attacks that are capable of one shotting him and Trickster to Teleport

He also have some passive abilities, the Hearts that include Time Stop with Chrono Heart, Offence Heart that doubles his AP and Quick Heart, that amps his speed by 10 times, you can find the scans for them in his DMC2 Key. He can also stop time with the Bangle of Time

He can Seal his enemies, which includes a BFR since he seals the opponent in the Demon World while in the Human World, and he can implode his enemies from inside, bypassing their durability, by using the Sin Devil Trigger

Bill wins handily. Bill has better control over time so that entire by about Dante is out of the window. Bill makes Dante dance for eternity or something, idk.

Dante is heavily resistant against Time Manipulation, since he wasn't affected at the slightest by Argosax's control of the Demon World energy, which can stop, slow, and warp time to the point of creating time paradoxes. And this in base, DT already showed to enhance his resistances

I'm not going to vote, I really don't know nothing about Bill

Bill destroyed time as a whole. Full dominion over time > Bangle of Time and Chrono Heart. There's also the very important fact that Dante needs to connect hits, whether it's bullets or something else. Bill doesn't. Finally, precog really screws over Dante.

I remember some thread where I brought that topic, they just told me that he only stopped time in a small area and then time just came back to normal, or alternatively that he did nothing as he likes to lie.

Not saying this isn't BS.

"Bill destroyed time."

I really hope it isn't that "time is dead" stuff. It just showed time being stopped and it returned back to normal.

Bill's precog is also not that good and it isn't combat appplicable.

Demons who are capable of seeing multiple futures are incapable of seeing the futures of high level demons

Back