• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Bill was PIS into the oblivion in that finale.

He has always shown to start with hax (including in that episode, where the first thing he did in the other scene was turn them into banners), but in the fight against the Shacktron, he just punches. There's also him being unable to outrun two kids and getting damaged by a can of spray paint.

I gave my reasonings already and at this point it all depends on the dimensional level of A-Pops. I still maintain my vote.

Also, it would be good if the OP had links for the profiles and I want to see the CRT when it's ready.

Anyway, I guess I'm going with Bill for now; he seems to be more likely to start with hax, and even if he doesn't, his Universe level+ Durability and Low-Godly Regen could keep him alive for long enough for him to start using them (since he can't damage Anti-Pops in any other way), although I don't know much about Anti-Pops, so my vote could change if someone brings something else up.

I'm voting Bill too. Both will realise pretty easily the brute force won't cut it, but even then I don't believe AP uses EE in character but I may be wrong. Bill on the other hand then realises it's not going anywhere and transmutes him.

Voting Bill now but willing to change if something else noteworthy is said on AP's side

bill fra

also, Bill was PIS to hell and beyond during the finale, he should have seen the Stanford-Stanley trick coming from a mile away due to his precog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back