• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speed equalized

High 3-A bill is used

no background knowledge

takes place in the center of the universe

bill is checking out the picture i gave him and anti-pops decided to destroy it infuriating bill very much (putting him in a state like in dreamscaperers) so he destroyed everything in the universe and the two get ready to fight.

Billcipherfemalllle
I put this not because i find it hot, but because it makes me laugh

Evilpops
"what the hell is that picture!?"

oh, i was thinking more of his fight in dreamscaperers where he got bloodlusted and tried to torture the gang with fear hax and then kill them

in my head it made it more fair for anti to fight him some more

I guess now it depends on how Anti-Pops would react to seeing his greatest fear brought to life, which might be a problem since I don't watch Regular Show.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
bill usually just haxes
Nah, he starts all his fights with energy projection (the laser he used to one-shot the time baby) or goes in with the punches and a lot of arms. He never start any fight with hax.

Isn't energy projection a form of hax? And he used the giant fist as a gag and once seeing it was safe he tried hurting it more and found a force field, he probably realized that hax wouldn't work there

A laser that is his AP, that is the reason he got high 3-A to begin with, so I dont really think that is HAX or else Dragon Ball would be busted AF.

So yeah, both start with punches and Anti-Pops has a higher AP than Bill so he will just shrug down any attack Bill does (that is not HAX of course) and pummels Bill to the ground and when he sees Bill coming back thanks to his regen then he just EE Bill's nacho ass.

I vote for Anti-Pops.

But remember in this situation bill will start off with all of his fear hax right away, he isn't in character

I could swear that energy projection is hax but whateves

That was way more disappointing than I thought, his fear manip doesn't incap nor does it destroys the mind of the victim.

I don't think that is enough for him and on top of that there is the thing about Anti-Pops, if he is 4-D Bill gets stomped if not then I dont know.

Personally I don't think that Bill can win with that but the rest are going to decide.

Well bill just shows you your worst fear, if he wants to torture him with mindhax and make him go insane than he can (he made the bubbles that make you go insane, although I personally don't think he NEEDS the bubbles to use the mindhax) or just show him the nightmare realm or just tell you his real name

These are the ways bill can make you go insane or sh** your pants

I don't know if anti is 4-D or 3-D

I still don't think bill needs those bubbles for his mindhax to work I mean that was likely just for show

Imagine if you had heat vision but to use it you had to do a dance or something

Just stupid...

He actually had REALLY OP precog whee he could see all possible outcomes in all timelines or something crazy like that but that was considered outlier (I plan to change that...) and the one you mentioned is the one he has now as shown on his profile

Totallynotchewbacca said:
He actually had REALLY OP precog whee he could see all possible outcomes in all timelines or something crazy like that but that was considered outlier (I plan to change that...) and the one you mentioned is the one he has now as shown on his profile
>Pretty OP precog...

>Couldn't see his own defeat and a lot of other things...

Also the bubbles are the most trashy mind hax I have ever seen, Dipper and Wendy went thru 4(?) of them like it was nothing.

I am making a CRT for the show so if you want we can discuss on my wall but for now let's just stick with what the profiles give us

Also tony, that was either 1. PIS (a man touches it and went insane) or 2. Dipper and wendy are just extremely prepared for this stuff (and it was tough for them to go through) I think it is a little bit of both

Also bill has the other ways I outlined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back