• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Dauterive Revisions

Some of the justifications on Bill's page are... a bit ridiculous, and I feel like they should be removed.

• Overpowered 6 to 8 football players with an injured knee
It's 6, and he didn't really "overpower" them. They grabbed onto him and he simply dragged them to the goal. He also struggled to perform this feat, even though all he is doing here is moving the body weight of 6 football players.

• Can hurt Dale who survived hundreds if not thousands of ants biting him at once
This is a justification for Bill being Wall level. I hopefully don't have to explain why being bitten by ants, no matter how many of them, is not a Wall level durability feat. It would just hurt a lot. At worst you would get sick.

• was unhurt after jumping out of a bus and then being hit by a car
This is another durability feat for Dale, who is then being scaled to Bill. There is no source linked, so I'm really limited in my interpretation of this scene, but I would like to say that even if the description is accurate that this isn't all that superhuman. Sometimes people just get lucky and survive being hit by cars relatively uninjured. I have family members that have personally walked away from being hit by cars.

• Could stop several pieces of furniture sliding at him at high speeds
This is a highly edited meme video called "king of the hill is my favorite anime". While the feat itself is in the actual episode, this is a terrible source. Not to mention, it also isn't even that good of a feat. He just pushes back some furniture in a moving truck that slid into him.

• Much stronger than Joseph who lifted a couch by himelf
How is this justification for a Class 5 ranking? Class 5 is 1000-5000 kg. Practically no couch weighs that much. Practically no couch weighs even 250 kg, definitely not over 1000.

• Regenerationn (Mid-Low, healed from bruises and a broken hand quickly)
I may be wrong here, but I was under the impression "Regenerationn" was only a power if it was better than a human's. No source is listed here, but I know plenty of people who can "heal quickly". This doesn't sound superhuman at all.

I think that the first post makes sense. What changes do you suggest for the profiles?

1. It was 6 to 8. 6 was already on him. Then two came charging towards him. I put 6 to 8 because an animation error made it 6 again later on. So it looked like 6, but there was 6 then 8 then 6 again. It was weird so I put 6 to 8. And he did overpower them. They were trying to pull him to the floor and he held himself up and even walked to the football end. And he struggled cause he was doing it on a torn knee. (Which is Immensely painful to stand let alone have 6 to 8 people hanging on top of you)

2. That is just some of the street feats that wasn't removed when they were buffed. He started out as street, but then got some wall stuff.

3. ^

4. Meme video or not. That's still what legit happened in the show. It added the Anime song and the "flashback" yes. But it changed nothing about the feat. It only added a scene of him talking with Boomhour before he does the feat. Several furniture sliding at him because the Semu Truck sliding them back at him. It's the fact he stopped them and then push them back when the SemiTruck was the reason they slide at him. That legit happened. And I couldn't find any other video which held the clips. It isn't editing anything but adding the music and the "memory clip" he had. But other than that. The videos fine. It gets the point across.

5. I have no idea there. I literally had Bill at Class 1 at best. Someone else had to have done that. I will change that.

6. It's the feat were he is left bruised and burnt up and broken Hand after being shot with artillery fire and heals extremely quickly. Which is super human. It's considering how fast he healed from it. As well no scares or anything to show it even happened. (A day or so)

7. There isn't a link to a lot of this cause a lot of it isn't on YouTube. Else it would be linked

Ok I checked. No idea why. But someone bumped Dale to class 5 too. Which is a no in my book as well. I'll fix their pages on that one

Back