• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher's reddit abilities

Something like Bill's precog is so stupidly specific and heavily supported by the show that it should be added.

He even specifies one of the futures where he pukes out numbers in response to the question.

Ok but it hasn't been demonstrated to be useful for combat purposes.

Also unless you count pretty much absolutely every showing of the character ever as PIS many of those, like his omniscience, just don't work. It's because of things like that that I have reservations.

Not every showing is PIS. But silly, dumb ones like the tackling one are most definitely ridiculous to try to use as an actual argument here.

The intent is to answer the questions while having fun. Occam's Razor shouldn't be ignored here.

He's able to see immediate outcomes, that seems pretty combat-applicable to me but I digress

tbh i agree with Bill being able to see infinite outcomes

his defeat at the end of Weirdmageddon, in my opinion, is PIS in order to end the series on a happy note

We should be wary of the concept of PIS here, people.

And Bill's demonstrated level of precog was still contradicted

I heavily agree with Kep. Everything he's saying here is pretty much what Cal and I said on the thread where Bill got the powers removed.

This is really hard to determine IMO

If someone like Bill can tell the exact date and method about how someone can die but then fail to see something so the twins can win, I think is clear PIS and should be dismissed as so.

However, if Bill has something he claims to have but no actual demonstration of it and constant contradictions then you have to say maybe his ability of that regard is a bit weak and not just PIS. It might just have to be a case by case sort of thing with Bill here.

Thing is Bill does determine the exact date and method about how someone can die. He's done it to both Soos and Ford

So if Bill is up against someone powerful and he is having trouble, he could 'Activate' his precog to gain an upper hand ? Is that what you're saying @Zac

That would explain a lot because he's too arrogant to think he's lose against the twins so he doesn't do it. He uses it on Ford to impress him and trick him etc.

I feel like using an rp ama to give powers to a character is beyond rediculous

But if that's accepted...

Time to make an ama as gilgamesh and end up getting him a p&a section the size of rimuru

Uhh

Dude

Alex Hirsch did this and he created Bill

I don't think you created Gilgamesh

TheArsenal1212 said:
So if Bill is up against someone powerful and he is having trouble, he could 'Activate' his precog to gain an upper hand ? Is that what you're saying @Zac
That would explain a lot because he's too arrogant to think he's lose against the twins so he doesn't do it. He uses it on Ford to impress him and trick him etc.
this is actually an argument i bring up a lot for this since it makes most sense plot wise

also, if anybody wants to look at this blog for a big CRT for the show i am making you can check it here

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Totallynotchewbacca/Gravity_Falls_CRT

input would be appreciated

Lightbuster30 said:
Would someone like to explain to me why Bill has Low 2-C durability for surviving the destruction of the fabric of existence......when that exact statement is what gives him 2-A Attack Potency?
This was explained several times in the other crts, you could at least bother and go back to read them.

But sure, make him 1-A if it's what you'd like.

Like I said several times, nothing Bill has is remotly consistent, and the idea of giving him a set tier when the creators gave zero ***** about consistency is dumb.

Risci (or anyone) may I also ask one question. It's not about bill but rather Dipper Pines

We have him and Mabel at 9-B. Dipper is 9-B for the mutlibear feat which is great and by being comparable to Stan and Wendy

Don't you think that's a little odd. Dipper struggled to move a punching machine and is often dipicted as physically weak. Wouldn't the multibear episode be an outlier considering he barely demonstrates any real 9-B feats other than this? I mean that whole episode was about being a man is more th a being tough, so it could just be a plot device. Plus I don't see how he's comparable to Stan when Stan days he is physically weak, and the only times they tackle Stan, Stan is never actually going seriously with them and it's all done in a joking manner. Wendy is also seen to be far physically stronger, Dipper marvels at this all the time.

Just thought I'd bring it up. If I'm wrong I'll gladly take it but I jus thought it was a bit weird.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But sure, make him 1-A if it's what you'd like.

Like I said several times, nothing Bill has is remotly consistent, and the idea of giving him a set tier when the creators gave zero ***** about consistency is dumb.
Absolutely terrible argument. Set all of Marvel and DC to unknown or variable for that reason, because Stan Lee outright said characters win due to how the writers feel. Set 90% of video game characters to unknown, because they don't give to ***** about power level consistency. You think Miyamoto was trying to make Mario and Link into herald level characters?

He's kept up with the Manotaurs who are able to violently fragment boulders

He's managed to stagger Rumble McSkirmish who's able to bust down walls with ease

He's survived many beatings from various 9-B monsters

Yeah, it could just be more classic Gravity Falls inconsistency

I mean, can affect Rumble

Can barely affect a punching machine

Carry on hahaha

The real cal howard said:
Absolutely terrible argument. Set all of Marvel and DC to unknown or variable for that reason, because Stan Lee outright said characters win due to how the writers feel. Set 90% of video game characters to unknown, because they don't give to ***** about power level consistency. You think Miyamoto was trying to make Mario and Link into herald level characters?
Exept this is because they are written by different people, most of the time with different interpretations.

Bill is full of anti-feats, and I don't see how you can disregard those, but say that the higher D stuff is too contradicted to be accepted.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Exept this is because they are written by different people, most of the time with different interpretations.
By that logic if they were written by just one guy they would all also have the Bill treatment, which is not the case.

Well since Bill is seemingly more powerful except for those inconsistencies, should he be upgraded?

It's not like an inconsistency where a character is super weak and has one amazing feat, it's a character who has inconsistencies to lose for plot

Eficiente said:
Yes. Like that profile.
Yeah...

It proves my point my dude.

The guy was so inconsistent that the tier had to litirally vary depending what the plot wants, which in a vsbattle scenario is the two extremes.

By that logic you would take his higher D self as a higher extreme, not 2-A.

I believe that one profile does not prove your point, if not then I guess one profile doing the opposite also proves my point.

I have always denial that higher-D Bill, idk what "logic" makes you say that.

Well is there any proof it's limited to one universe (even though it isn't remotely implied and all implications translate "fabric of existence" to multiverse)

Back