• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher's missing abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, God, where should I start:

Non-Corporeal: Has exited his physical for multiple times, most notably after he shook hands with Stanley in order to enter his mind. Journal #3 also stated that "If he were to achieve a physical form, teh all hope would be lost" (or at leat something among those lines) implying that he can exist even without a physical body to inhabit. He even stateted, after he removed Dippers soul from his body and took control of it, that he hasn't been in a body for a long time, further supporting this.

Transmutation: It's obvious this power is missing. Bill can easily turn people in stone or gold or likely any material he wants to.

Transformation: Bill could transform some people into red flags to his tower.

Electricity and Lightning Manipulation: We can see many times that Bill can control these aspects. Such as when he eletrocutes Stanford or when he calls upon lightnings while inside Stanley's mind.

Weather Manipulation: Bill can easily change the weather and create tempests, as he did inside his tower when he got mad.

Duplication: He demonstred this capacity many, many times, such as inside Stanford's mind.

Shapeshifting: Bill can change his form to be like another person, like he did with Soos.

Body Control: He can create more arms, turn his great eye into a big mouth and even rearrange his body parts at will.

Multiple Personalities: Everyone knows Bill has two personalities: a "normal" and a mad one (when he normally becomes red).

Spatial Manipulation: Bill could manipulate the space (as it was said in the scan in the own page) at will.

Gravity Manipulation: Bill could deform space and gravity just by taking his hat off.

Creation: Bill can create things, such as he did when he pulled a walking stick out of thin air or when he created a "head that's always screaming".

Biological Manipulation: He rearranged the functions of every hole in Preston Northwerst's face.

Mind Manipulation: I got surprised when I didn't see it there. It's most likely one of the most characteristical of Bill's powers. He is constaintly saying that he is "a master of the mind".

Alternate Future Display: He said he can see a "kaleidoscope of temporal probability", meaning he can see diferent futures.

Sleep Inducement: He showed to be able to make the others sleep, such as he did with Mabel.

Sound Manipulation: He can talk even without a mouth and even variate his voice tone.

Light Manipulation: When he first dissapeared, he created a flash of blinding light.

Conceptual Manipulation: Bill's entrance into the physical universe destroyed and distorted most of its natural laws. He also sees the concept of truth as inexistent and says lies are not lies. It is also implied that he created the 7 deadly sins, as he refers to them as "my babies".

Well, I think that's it.

Dream Manipulation is already in the page

And about physics, I'm unsure, don't remember any characteristical feat

There's another ability I would like to mention as well.

Non-Corporeal: Has exited his physical form multiple times, most notably after he shook hands with Stanley in order to enter his mind. Journal #3 also stated that "If he were to achieve a physical form. all hope is lost" (or at leat something among those lines) implying that he can exist even without a physical body to inhabit.He even stateted, after he removed Dippers soul from his body and took control of it, that he hasn't been in a body for a long time, further supporting this.

I haven't sat down and watched much Gravity Falls since the series ended so my memories a little rusty. That said:

There it is implied that he created them, as he refers to them as "my babies", although I'm not sure.

It could be put like this: "Possibly Conceptual Manipulation (He possibly created the Seven Deadly Sins)"?

Berserk Mode or Rage Power are both fine for me.

About the sound: I just put it there 'cause I've seen it in another page, so sorry :) v)

The Alternate Future, he can show, even by making the futures appear in his body or in another person's mind (He did it with Stanford many times)

Calling them 'his babies' could just mean he's really fond of them, though. I think it's a little to vague to add.

It is not from Bill's nature being "fond" of something. But eh, that's really debatable.

And what about the other cases of conceptual manipulation?

Hey, a little advice for doing this kind of stuff. I recommend you ask administrators to take a look at this thread like I did. You could probably ask the same people I did. But please do so kindly. Also it would help if you link a clip showing Bill using each of the described abilities.

I've already talked to the ADMs, and they've already replied me here, but it appears they forgot about the thread for some reason.

Okay, thanks. I'll put the accepted ones.

But what about the conceptual manipulation? We did not end the discussion as far as I remember

TheOwnMagic said:
Bill's entrance into the physical universe destroyed and distorted most of its natural laws. He also sees the concept of truth as inexistent and says lies are not lies. It is also implied that he created the 7 deadly sins, as he refers to them as "my babies".
If not Conceptual Manipulation, how do we qualify this? Or should we just ignore it?

BTW, do you know what "quantum uncertainty" means?

I think it could just be Bill having affection towards the sins, not giving birth to them.

My quantum physics isn't what it could be so I'm not totally sure. I think it means something along the lines of being very alien to the universe but don't quote me on that.

@Starry

Not against Homura, although now that I checked the loss to Usagi is outdated because the version that Bill fought is 2-C now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back