• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
before kratos we have yan sen
Physical Form Bill is used and is Possibly 1-B
Base Yan Sen is used
Both are 12D
Speed is equalized
Fight takes inside a infinite time tunnel
Profiles

Reading through the CRT that got it accepted CM type 1 isn’t combat applicable

I was out of the wiki for a while, and now I see that Bill is Tier 1. This makes me very happy he is finally being regarded as the powerful being that he is rather than a fodder for the lolz. Congrats to Strym for being able to get such a big upgrade accepted, I thought that seeing Bill in Tier 1 would have been impossible.
However, this might be the most annoying versus thread I have read in a while.

What I mean to say is that Bill cannot interact with concepts.
Yan Sen AE is Type 2. As you can see in the AE page, with this type of AE it is not necessary to be able to interact with the concept they embody to interact with them, but only to kill them:

"Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it."

Basically, characters with this AE Type can only be killed if the concept/abstractation they embody is destroyed, but they can still be interacted just fine. This generally means that incapacitation can be used to deal with this type of characters regardless of being able to interact with concepts or not.
So this:
Is true, but it doesn't change that he just embody this abstactation, he is not literally it like a Type 1 would be, meaning that Bill can interact just fine with him. So please, stop stonewalling, it's incredibly annoying.
And now I will dip ot once again. Congrats once again for getting Bill at Tier 1.

Yan sen is a conceptual type 1 Body so Bill can never interact with or affect him and Yan sen has a 5D HDE so Bill who is 3D can do nothing or Yan sen can use Layered plot manipulation so every ability of Yan sen has a direct effect on Bill. Close this thread as stomps

OH ABOUT THIS:
His AE is type 2, Bill can interact, his HDE are not affecting this match since Bill has 12D range
The concept of life is not a reality-independent concept, at least there is nothing in your argument to support this + you cannot reach the conceptual type 1 character with a 12D rangefinder because it represents a concept independent of the whole of existence, so even if you destroy the cosmology, it will not work on it + Bill in The attack power is probably 12D, that's true, but as far as I know Bill is getting that attack power from the rift and that rift will destroy existence if not interfered with, but it can destroy Bill without stopping Yan Sen. Even if existence is destroyed, Yan Sen will not be affected because that rift does not affect concepts independent of existence. And don't forget Yan's manipulation of the subject matter. Finally, as I said, the attacks of this character, whose every ability is at least 5D, will literally destroy Bill.

As for the other message, as far as I remember, Yan sen gets its AE 2 from the concepts it contains, and since Yan sen itself is cm1, the fact that it is AE 2 means that its ae 2 will not be affected unless it is a conceptual type 1 attack. Which you cannot defeat Yan sen even with size difference unless you are cm1 😁

The concept of life is not a reality-independent concept, at least there is nothing in your argument to support this + you cannot reach the conceptual type 1 character with a 12D rangefinder because it represents a concept independent of the whole of existence, so even if you destroy the cosmology, it will not work on it
No? Higher Tier 1 range will always interact with Type 1 concepts, as they wouldn't have a plane of existence where to exist in.

You're saying that Yan Sen is tanking Tier 0 attacks or something?
And don't forget Yan's manipulation of the subject matter. Finally, as I said, the attacks of this character, whose every ability is at least 5D, will literally destroy Bill.
Everything Bill does is 12-D in potency and range unfortunately.

I see a lot of misunderstanding here. YanSen is a conceptual being, so you need a conceptual type 1 interaction to interact with it.
Bill has 12-D range as I said, meaning that he'd be able to interact given he's only 5-D, otherwise you're saying that if a Tier 0 decides to blow up everything, Yan Sen would survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back