• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Voting Player via LM/VM, type 9, Versality.

"Sometimes the player woke from one dream into another, then woke from that into a third."

Not only is Minecraft a mere dream, it also part of a greater Dream, and this one also being part of a greater one. 3 levels of reality above 3D space. Assuming a dream is a level of reality (Which seems to be the case often here) and that Minecraft is 3D.

Bill Cipher can kill the the Player in the "real world"? No, the "real world" is just a mere dream to the Player while the "real world" is real to Bill Cipher.

"Bill mind haxes and snaps his fingers GG."

The Player can kill in a single "thought" > Bill Cipher snap the fingers.

Otherwise I'm voting for Inconclusive.

Bill Cipher is non-corporeal and it can't be added if this fight was stomp.

(Chara was more acceptable opponent than Bill Cipher)

"Plus his soul manipulation is now combat applicable"

No. The following abilities can only be used if Bill tricks his target into making a deal with him. It's like saying Chara CONVINCE The Player to give up his soul. First of all, where does it say that The Player has a soul in general.

Law Manipulation Bill gets serious enough to one shot. Good Game. But seriously nope.

Though... It's not like the Player immediately goes for Law manipulation in character either.

This battle shouldn't resurface and should be erased from surface.

Bonus ducks: Other worlds are canon in MC, including the Console and Pocket Edition worlds. And people traveling between said worlds is also canon. Low Multiversal range for Steve when.

@David stop using that "real world" argument. Player is 2-C, accepting that argument would put him above 2-C. Make a content revision if you want to use it.

The Wright Way said:
Make a content revision if you want to use it.
It's already IN the profile (@Saik's statement and ctr) really. It doesn't matter though Bill Cipher and The Player are fourth wall breakers. 2-C is AP. The "real world" is just a higher plane to them and Player's Dura.

>Quicker on the draw

Since when? Like, when did Bill ever just spam hax on the get go? Because The Player can just erase Bill on thought. Variety of hax also doesn't matter, like at all here.

He has infinite possibilities precog right now because of a reddit statement.

I made a crt about it though, and any imput would be great. Though, cal, I wont be able to respond properly till friday, so please dont close it till then

1. 4th wall breaking is literally useless in a fight.

2. It just says that he views the game as a dream, not a "dream within a dream". You're also arguing that he'd transcend Bill, despite both being 2-C's of interchangeable power.

At best this is inconclusive. Saying that Bill wins via versatility makes no goddamn sense in a shoutout match like this.

@Zachary Erasing a small multiverse >>>> Erasing the soul.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I know a lot about both series and I can gurantee that no one in minecraft can erase souls, and bill has low godly Regenerationn
Once the body is destrozed, he cant make another one without a portal to his own dimension, so yeah.

It's already IN the profile (@Saik's statement and ctr) really. It doesn't matter though Bill Cipher and The Player are fourth wall breakers. 2-C is AP. The "real world" is just a higher plane to them and Player's Dura.

If he existed above 2-C, then his AP would be higher than 2-C.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
At best this is inconclusive. Saying that Bill wins via versatility makes no goddamn sense in a shoutout match like this.
Not neccesarily. A high 2-A without conceptual manipulation couldn't kill a 2-A with mid godly Regenerationn (Just as an example)

The Wright Way said:
1. 4th wall breaking is literally useless in a fight.
2. It just says that he views the game as a dream, not a "dream within a dream". You're also arguing that he'd transcend Bill, despite both being 2-C's of interchangeable power.
1. I don't mean gag. Fourth Wall is fictionalized "real world" and the force a restriction to the fourth wall breakers as fictional settings.

2. Your argument is contradiction. I didn't argue he transcend Bill through dimensions. The Player exist above a normal player. Also 2-C Tier is just an AP.

@Zach

Nonsense. Souls or minds don't exist outside of reality like that. If you nuke the universe then you nuke both soul and mind in it.

>Quicker on the draw

Since when? Like, when did Bill ever just spam hax on the get go? Because The Player can just erase Bill on thought. Variety of hax also doesn't matter, like at all here.
  • Cal links countless times where this is the case in an aggressive manner because he's addressed this bs argument so many goddamn times that he's as tired of it as Saik is of tier 1 2hu.
  • Cal throws the argument back at Saik saying that Player has canonically done that a grand total of zero times.

The Player doesn't have counter feats of losing to 10-B paint spray or anything while supposedly having Low 2-C durability and omni precognition though

1. I don't mean gag. Fourth Wall is fictionalized "real world" and the force a restriction to the fourth wall breakers as fictional settings.

2. Your argument is contradiction. I didn't argue he transcend Bill through dimensions. The Player exist above a normal player. Also Tier is just an AP.

You're saying that the "real world" the Bill would see as real would be just a dream to the player. That, by definition, means he exists in a higher dimension. You can't view 2-C as fictional while being 2-C.

Fourth Wall Breaking can be used as tier justification in very specific circumstances. As a power it does nothing.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not neccesarily. A high 2-A without conceptual manipulation couldn't kill a 2-A with mid godly Regenerationn (Just as an example)
High 2-As are 5D, 2-As are 4D. Being destroyed by a higher-dimensional being automatically bypasses Mid-Godly. The 2-A needs to have High-Godly to regenerate from that.

The Wright Way said:
You're saying that the "real world" the Bill would see as real would be just a dream to the player. That, by definition, means he exists in a higher dimension. You can't view 2-C as fictional while being 2-C.

Fourth Wall Breaking can be used as tier justification in very specific circumstances. As a power it does nothing.
The Player has access on a higher and lower dimension.

Tell that to the creator of the End Poem. It's not AP though.

@Zach Using it =/= using the best one that will definitively kill his opponent from the start. This is one of the case where versatility actually hinders him. Especially since Non-Corporeality null a fraction of his hax.

I also repeat that the versatility argument makes no goddamn sense. Having more abilities does not allow you to kill an opponent faster than they can kill you.

The Player has access on a higher and lower dimension.

Tell that to the creator of the End Poem.

That... doesn't make sense. You said he'd view Bill as "just a dream". That makes him Higher Dimensional and above 2-C. Which he's not.

Sure, breaking the forth wall is useless. Goes for him too.

I also repeat that the versatility argument makes no goddamn sense. Having more abilities does not allow you to kill an opponent faster than they can kill you.
Well I could I agree to that kind of circumstance.

Back