• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah.

But with the TARDIS he is likely 1-A, because the TARDIS is Dimensionally transcendental, i think this is she with FULL POWER.

I dunno know.

But in the next sentence it says trans-dimensional engineering, indicating that the dimensionally transcendental is actually speaking as dimensions of dimensional geometry.

Which makes me think that the TARDIS in literal FULL POWER would be 1-A, since it is beyond the dimensional concept.

One month of prep for the Doctor- no, one hour of prep would probably be enough to best Bill Cipher. Giving the Doctor a minute of prep is like giving Batman hundreds of years, not including time travel.

Yeah, The Doctor would find a way with a month. Even with no prep, he'd most likely scrape himself to victory with all his plot devices.

While I never watched original series and I don't remember the Doctor dealing with anything like Bill in the new series, I'm pretty sure that one month is enough for him to find a way. There a plenty memory erasers in Dr. Who, I'm just saying

Giving this to the Doctor because:

• Giving him that much prep time will easily allow him to come up with a way to defeat Bill
  • No morals means he's willing to do anything to achieve this, so yeah, I don't think Bill has much chance here
I believe one month should be enough to find an artefact, like the Key to time, or to make some super weapon that has enough power to defeat Bill Cipher.

Literally all of these "reasons" are that "The Doctor will find a way." Those aren't reasons at all. Give actual ways Doctor wins or this match will be closed for wank. Sorry I have to be strict, but that was annoying me.

This isn't to you, @inti.

Edited comment

Re-edited comment since the Glory can't be used.

I agree with Cal. None of the votes for The Doctor have any legitamate justifications. Simply that "he'll win" with no reasoning on how. Just that he would. That's like me saying "Batman will beat Superman because he'll be able to." The tally is at 0 unless someone gives a real reason why he wins. I'm sorry as well for seeming harsh.

Can I at least count Krukov's vote since he pointed out a specific artifact (the key to time) the doctor can use?

And Tipoima since he said the doctor could win due to the amount of memory erasers in the whoniverse

Well the memory eraser only worked cause Bill was in someone's mind when it was used. And what exactly would Key of Time do if you don't mind letting me know.

with that 1 month the docter could figure out bills weakness.

he then nearly kills himslef (NEARLY) then lets bill in his mind (i think bill would enter since he would want to know the time lords secrets) his body then triggers Regenerationn.

Ryukama said:
Well the memory eraser only worked cause Bill was in someone's mind when it was used. And what exactly would Key of Time do if you don't mind letting me know.
Maybe it's a far stretch, but I think Doctor can trick Bill into someone's mind. Although, bloodlust certainly does make it quite difficult.

The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to actually vote for Bill.

Quote taken directly from the Doctor's profile:

"He has on several encounters and different incarnations been able to defeat both Eternals and Guardians of Time, on one occasion turning a group of them mortal."

I guess it's more reasonable to say he could take on Bill then.

Back