• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
COUNTLESS BUMP

The TARDIS gives The Doctor a higher tier than Bill Cipher, having a power source of High 1-C, while Bill Cipher only possibly has a tier of High 1-C. The Doctor is also a supergenius, and preptime will work well due to his intelligence, so he would find out about the equation that stops Bill Cipher's powers from spreading, as well as that he can be erased from the mind and his Regenerationn takes time.

However, in a straight up fight, it's not even close. The Doctor is a mere human (in terms of strength) and Bill Cipher is a demonic being with a multiple of powers that will mock the Doctor.

But, then again, The Doctor has prep time, far more experience and most importantly, he has defeated beings even more powerful than Bill Cipher, so Bill Cipher will not be anything that new to him. The Doctor, with preptime, will be able to defeat Bill Cipher, but not easily.

If Bill Cipher's High 1-C form is being used, then he won't be automatically be weaker than The Doctor's High 1-C. The "possibly" only means he might not be that tier, yet if we assume he is in this match, then he'll be as strong as The Doctor.

I should probably add he could use the Moment to summon all of his incarnations to work with prep. So that would be 13 Doctors working to build something in 1 month against Bill.

Question.... Isn't Bill kind of not high complex multiversal anymore because from what I've read, there's apparently a thing where the 7 - 11D Aliens died in the 3 dimensional crash site and their tech was also easily dismantled by a simple magnet gun from the 3rd dimension. So, does that downgrade Bill or does that mean he's still at the same level regardless?

PlozAlcachaz said:
Question.... Isn't Bill kind of not high complex multiversal anymore because from what I've read, there's apparently a thing where the 7 - 11D Aliens died in the 3 dimensional crash site and their tech was also easily dismantled by a simple magnet gun from the 3rd dimension. So, does that downgrade Bill or does that mean he's still at the same level regardless?
I agree, but this is off-topic. On-topic though, have the votes been reset?

Umm, can anyone tell where it was actually stated that these aliens were 7-11D? As far as I know, these are just regular aliens, completely unrelated to them

Back