• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Swamp Thing (New 52)

But Swamp things regen is High-Godly while Bill's regen is only Low-Gody possibly Mid-Godly.Bill is 2-A possibly High 1-C and Swamp Thing is High 1-C possibly High 1-B. There's nothing Bill can do to put down Swamp Thing permanently but Bill is also resistant to Reality Warping and space time manipulation and I doubt that Elemental manipulation will work against Bill

If Swamp Thing is 1-C inonclusive but if he's really 1-B then Swamp Thing

The only reason Bill is 1-C is because some 7-11 dimensional aliense are afraid of him

TheSandman31 said:
But Swamp things regen is High-Godly while Bill's regen is only Low-Gody possibly Mid-Godly.Bill is 2-A possibly High 1-C and Swamp Thing is High 1-C possibly High 1-B. There's nothing Bill can do to put down Swamp Thing permanently but Bill is also resistant to Reality Warping and space time manipulation and I doubt that Elemental manipulation will work against Bill

If Swamp Thing is 1-C inonclusive but if he's really 1-B then Swamp Thing

The only reason Bill is 1-C is because some 7-11 dimensional aliense are afraid of him
Both are at high 1-c.

EgyptianGodRaw said:
I don't know swamp is rated as 1C .Jl Dark story treated the Multiverse as infinite dimensional
That's a different version of swamp thing.

It's the same version of Swamp Thing

High 1-C or High 1-B with The World Tree

The only reason he's not High 1-B is because they dont know if the Multiverse he restored is the infinite dimensional Multiverse in JL dark or just the regular 11 dimensional DC multiverse

Changed my vote to Swamp Thing, Bill doesnt have any feats that puts him above Swamp Thing and he's only High 1-C because some 7-11 dimensional aliens feared him while Swamp Thing restored an 11-Dimensional(if its the regular DC multiverse) or Infinite dimensional Multiverse (If its infinite dimensional like the multiverse in other JL dark stories)

Plus Swamp Thing already defeated Pralaya who is High 1-C or High 1-B

And Swamp Thing is probably going to get upragraded to solid High 1-B soon

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/562803

I see this battle just as them just taking shots at each other with neither being able to put the other one down. Bill can't destroy Swamp Thing for good and Swamp Thing can't destory Bill for good. Yeah, I vote inconclusive.

Back