• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Superboy-Prime

Agreeing with Woodgod here. Bill just has a lot more stuff going for him in terms of powers compared to Prime here.

Unless Prime has something with the TT powers, i can't see much of him winning against Bill on that side.

So i'm siding with Bill for this match up.

"Won't be counted" nice London, SBP almost killed Mr mxyzptlk and stood atop the source wall which are 2 feats that already Prove he stomps bill, he killed a superman even after literally having blitzed through a red sun,The Teen titans and JL and many others couldn't take him, SMH and bill got outsmarted by humans

Hykuu said:
"Won't be counted" nice London, SBP almost killed Mr mxyzptlk and stood atop the source wall which are 2 feats that already Prove he stomps bill, he killed a superman even after literally having blitzed through a red sun,The Teen titans and JL and many others couldn't take him, SMH and bill got outsmarted by humans
Who's London? Defeating Myx seems like an outlier. What does standing on the Source Wall even mean? I'm not a huge Superman fan so sorry if I'm wrong. Wasn't he wearing the Anti-Monitor armour when he fought Superman? Besides, Bill is way stronger than Superman, so that feat doesn't mean much here. The Teen Titans can not take Bill on, so... yeah... And Bill being "outsmarted" by humans seems to be PIS. And even then, he was outsmarted by two geniuses who spent their whole life researching this guy. Superboy is kind of stupid, so yeah...

SBP was literally so fast that Barry Allen needed the entire speed force just to beat him in a race, horrid speedblitz in SBP's favor. He's got superior intelligence as well.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Agreeing with Woodgod here. Bill just has a lot more stuff going for him in terms of powers compared to Prime here.
Unless Prime has something with the TT powers, i can't see much of him winning against Bill on that side.

So i'm siding with Bill for this match up.
Funny last time I checked Super Boy punched the shit outta time and broke it on accident

Via hax my ass if you accidently shattering a time and space continuim your a goat he will defently slap the illuminati out that bih

Noahkaismith said:
Hykuu said:
Who's London? Defeating Myx seems like an outlier. What does standing on the Source Wall even mean? I'm not a huge Superman fan so sorry if I'm wrong. Wasn't he wearing the Anti-Monitor armour when he fought Superman? Besides, Bill is way stronger than Superman, so that feat doesn't mean much here. The Teen Titans can not take Bill on, so... yeah... And Bill being "outsmarted" by humans seems to be PIS. And even then, he was outsmarted by two geniuses who spent their whole life researching this guy. Superboy is kind of stupid, so yeah...
Ok wowww the source wall eradicates lesser beings that shouldnt be there (basaclyy) everything in DC but true power and also mxyzptlk is on a teir of Doc manhattan and he would erase both these two and SBP almost killed him so.... yikes you know you got problems there and back to source wall basaclly if your not supposed t be there you get erased and he stood on it about to smash it meaning he is almost as strong as expanding verse (superman CA) he wins NO DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!

@Grim Bill was destroying the universe just by existing in it and he killed the guy who controls all of space-time with a casual blast

WeeklyBattles said:
@Grim Bill was destroying the universe just by existing in it and he killed the guy who controls all of space-time with a casual blast
His power was contained at one point bud and that was because they werent strong minded enough to refuse his universe destroyer but im pretty sure Bill would know better than to try to shake hands with somone who will break a dimension by punching it/ space time continuity also go check out my thread everyone shisui vs itachi

Back