• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Lucy

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, this is a stomp i think

It might weirdly be more fair if this is in the mindscape/he is in his 11-A form where he would probably reign supreme in the mindscape or so he could read her mind and see what would work against her or make a deal with her

Totallynotchewbacca said:
yeah, this is a stomp i think
It might weirdly be more fair if this is in the mindscape/he is in his 11-A form where he would probably reign supreme in the mindscape or so he could read her mind and see what would work against her or make a deal with her
But he has better regen in his Full Power

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
Totallynotchewbacca said:
But he has better regen in his Full Power
I don't completely know why that is, he should have all of his powers in his 11-A key except for complete control over space, matter, and time and every power he had associated with those but it is what it is

But in this form he could just go in her head (he doesn't need a deal to just go in someones head), see whatever she wants and then strike a deal with her or pull her into the mindscape and in there they should be able to do whatever they want (except she would just think she can only do whatever she can in real life) and then he can power null her or bring out her worst nightmare or something like that

In his low 2-C form I think he just gets stomped

Isn't Lucy one with the universe and all? And has Nigh Omniscience?

Yeah, I don't really think it'll work out well for 11-A Bill. In fact, 11-A Bill gets stomped harder than Low 2-C Bill.

He's just a punching bag is all. Not saying he's necessarily bad, but he just doesn't compare to most people within his tier.

He's like the Gravity Falls version of Zim.

Anyway, this match is already concluded in favor of Lucy and therefore should be closed.

Bill is prob one of the most controversal character in this wiki rn. There is a lot of Anti Bill and Pro Bill discussions such as his speed, if he is Higher D or nah, tier, hax or even his in character starting move

It is really hard to get anything definitive out of him, he is very ambigious in nearly all of his appearances. Heck, even his motivations seem rather unknown on whether he wants to destroy the multiverse or just party in one universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back