• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Eternity

LoyalservantofInti said:
Bill via soulhax and regen
AGAIN eternity is a abstract being and embodies the entire universe itself and more. He doesn't have a soul for bill to manipulate.

Second have you not seen the abilities eternity posses, what makes you think he can't destroy Bill even with his regen.

Also explain how bill will be able to kill eternity when he has a solid mid godly regen versus bills low godly.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Wait both have mid godly? Stalemate since neither can likely kill the other.
I don't think Low 2-C Bill has mid godly regen, also bills mid regen is possibly, meaning he could or not have this level of regen.

LoyalservantofInti said:
His Mid Godly Regen comes from if you reverse his death message, it's implied he survived being erased.
I know this and the key word is IMPLIED, we don't know if he survived or not unless the creators say so.

I know this and the key word is IMPLIED, we don't know if he survived or not unless the creators say so.

Actually bill leaves messages in the real world journal 3 and some of those messages are on entries that take place after he died.

I'd say a stalemate, I don't believe Eternity's Conceptual manipulation can kill Bill as shown before that he either doesn't do it or can't do it the say we think since his greater form, Multi-Eternity, was captured if he was able to manipulate Concepts then wouldn't he just free himself with conceptual manipulation? Either way, I don't believe Bill can harm Eternity either, he just doesn't have the base hax in that form to battle Eternity, so I'll go with Stalemate.

Back