• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs 『Content Revision』, round 3

Going to state that I agreed with reverting the 2-A change. High 1-C was discussed extensively and agreed upon to not be used. The problem is that after the fact, there was extremely limited conversation that essentially resulted in "let's take off 2-A, as well" with a significant lack of input. This should not have been done.

@Azathoth Thank you very much. Do you have anything to say on the arguments against 2-A as well?

@Ryu

I have not seen any legit debunks for a rip in space-time that we know was caused by Bill being capable of destroying all existence, especially since we're told this info by a character who specializes in monitoring this sort of thing. IIRC, there's also a statement in Journal 3, but I don't have said journal on hand.

@Azzy Here's the Journal 3 statements. Apparently people say these are too vague to count.

Sure thing. Thanks very much for the input.

Read the thread, Read it again.

And i'm going with Ryu and Azzy here.

Yes, them alone are vague enough to not warrant a 2-A rating.

But like Azzy and Ryu said, there are other information about Bill that solidify this, so i don't see why remove it.

I agree with Azzy, the main problem was the justifications we have in the profiles of Bill and Time Baby.

The issue of Bill's Restricted & Full Power keys also must be discussed.

If " he is on a far higher dimensional level of the Multiverse at full power " was stated... I don't mind him being High 2-A or something... Other than that... He should stay 2-A.

Anyways, a bit off topic, I wonder why Rick and Morty and Gravity Falls make so many references to each other .. Hmm ..

Don't bump literally 30 minutes after the first...

Give it 8-12 hours before you bump a thread again.

Assaltwaffle said:
Don't bump literally 30 minutes after the first...
Give it 8-12 hours before you bump a thread again.
What are you talking about?.

@Therefir

I'm talking about bumping. Spam bumping should not be done. For example, bothEficiente and Ninjaboy bumped the thread and offered no additional input or information while doing so. They bumped just to bump. This is fine, but bumps must not be done so rapidly. The first bump was perfectly fine, but Ninjaboy do his only 30 minutes after Eficiente posted his bump.

Did I explain this properly?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Ryu

I have not seen any legit debunks for a rip in space-time that we know was caused by Bill being capable of destroying all existence, especially since we're told this info by a character who specializes in monitoring this sort of thing. IIRC, there's also a statement in Journal 3, but I don't have said journal on hand.
I'm pretty sure the rip was going to destroy all existence because it let the NMR leak into existence which in turn was going to self destruct. I'm fine with Bill being 2-A, but not because he was gking to destroy the multiverse, that was via his rift self destructing.

On the other hand Bll's death caused the rip to reverse, meaning he was sustaining it. You know what? **** it, ignore my above comment

Bump, should I remind everyone the issues that need to be discussed?

Because Precog is literally unjustified and he only used Duplication inside Ford's dream. Which can be chalked up to Illusion or Dream Manipulation. Especially since he never used it outside the dream.

TheOwnMagic said:
I've seen the other content revision threads and nothing there justifies removing such powers.
Clearly you didn't because we specifically mentioned the topic in the other one.

Well, it is said that, when he gets physical form, he can do everything he could do in the Mind Scape outside of it. Also he did yes use Duplication outside of the Mind Scape, most specifically in his battle against Shacktron.

And how is Bill's precog unjustified? It is one of his most characteristical abilities: being able to see the future. We saw it numerous times, as when he predicted that Gideon's robot was going to be made and then destroyed, or when he predicted that Ford was going to write numerous journals - he would even write some journals that the series didn't show us - and also predicted that Ford was going to die with 92 years old, having a heart attack. By God, could you really say Bill Cipher hasn't got precognition?

TeenAngel101 said:
Because Precog is literally unjustified and he only used Duplication inside Ford's dream. Which can be chalked up to Illusion or Dream Manipulation. Especially since he never used it outside the dream.
Um, what? Bill used duplication in his fight against Shackletron.

TeenAngel101 said:
I watched it, and I didn't see that anywhere. All the did was grow a bunch of hands.
It was in the background while everyone was debating what to do after rescuing ford, Bill duplicates himself whilst fighting Shackleton.

Back