• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Revision Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ultima

• "I don't like how most of these powers are listed as super specific sub-categories that are completely redundant
What with "Law Rewrite / Inducement" or "All-Time Sense" or "Insect Manipulation"

"Disintegration through Lasers" isn't even a power..."

Law Rewrite involves changing/altering laws, its basically Conceptual "Changing" but with Laws (Also, I did mention it would be linked under Law Manip.). All-Time Sense involves sensing and perceiving everything that occurred throughout all existing timelines and that should be linked under Enhanced Senses IIRC. You can ignore the Insect Manip. part since everything in Mabeland aren't actually real creatures.

A couple of characters have this power and anything very similar dude, its nothing new.

@Nedge

• "Based @Magi Hussie, and others' resolutions to what weren't initially agree
Type 5 Immortally is could still applicable with, can still be subject to further discussion.

Type 7 Immortality is agreed

Probability Manipulation is completely disagree

Animal Manipulation might be changed to Mind Control based on @Magi Hussie's reasoning

Mathematics Manipulation is agreed

Limited Fate Manipulation is agreed

Life Manipulation is agreed

Probability Manipulation is likely not applicable"

Type 5 immortality shouldn't have further discussion since its a misconception & a misunderstanding.

Mathmatical Form* and Life Creation and Inducement* to prevent misinterpretation.

@Light I was constantly disagreeing on that being Type 5, @Nedge randomly assumed I did out of nowhere.

@Nedge Just because you embody something, doesn't automatically mean you transcend it, which is one of the reasons why QC won't give you Type 5.

Magi Hussie said:
@Ultima

Law Rewrite involves changing/altering laws, its basically Conceptual "Changing" but with Laws (Also, I did mention it would be linked under Law Manip.). All-Time Sense involves sensing and perceiving everything that occurred throughout all existing timelines and that should be linked under Enhanced Senses IIRC. You can ignore the Insect Manip. part since everything in Mabeland aren't actually real creatures.

A couple of characters have this power and anything very similar dude, its nothing new.
You missed his point.

He'd rather have it be listed as 'Law Manipulation', or 'Enhanced Senses'

@Magi Hussie I never said that you agree with Type 5 Immortality, but I have provided evidence why you might be wrong about your conclusion.

But now, I see your point about "Type 5 Immortality" and likely not applicable unless more evidence is giving.

@Edwardtruong2006 It's already agreed that Bill should have "Law manipulation"

I also agreed that All-Time is in "enhance senses " under 'Extra sense'

• Extra Senses: Some characters have completely new senses not possessed by humans, an example of this in real life is the ability of some animal species to sense magnetic fields. Other extra senses can include the ability to sense things in different dimensions, distortions in time and space, the thoughts of other beings, the future, the past, quantum activity, magical energies, forms of life energy like ki, computer data, etc.

So, the only things likely not applicable are "'Type 5 Immortality" and " Probability' Manipulation."

Everything else is applicable.

Nedge1000 said:
@Edwardtruong2006 It's already agreed that Bill should have "Law manipulation"
I also agreed that All-Time is in "enhance senses " under 'Extra sense'

• Extra Senses: Some characters have completely new senses not possessed by humans, an example of this in real life is the ability of some animal species to sense magnetic fields. Other extra senses can include the ability to sense things in different dimensions, distortions in time and space, the thoughts of other beings, the future, the past, quantum activity, magical energies, forms of life energy like ki, computer data, etc.
That's actually Extrasensory Perception.

The Wright Way said:
Does this mean Bill's losses should get removed?
In pretty much all cases, yes. Even if only half of these changes go through, the number of added powers is pretty massive and changes the character's entire dynamic in vs threads.

@Edward It doesn't really make much of the difference since it still will be linked to those pages regardless.

@Nedge Mk and what @DMB said.

Well, if Azathoth accepts most of this, I suppose that it can be applied.

Alright, the revision is complete.

If no one mind, I am willing to edit Bill's page, provided that the page is unlocked.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, then. Bill's finally gonna be a "Top-Tier"
Not that much really. He won't be such a jobber anymore, but still not as strong as people think.

I didn't get permission to update Bill's page, so I guess that we will wait until someone you can do

@Nedge, I just mentioned this earlier and I'm gonna list this out for you before you made any changes:

• Remove Technology Manipulation from your list as the feat to back it up was for Telecommunication Manip.
  • Remove Text Manipulation as Bill Cipher never displayed that.
  • Remove cloth manipulation/imprisonment because again, that was specifically transmutation.
  • Remove the current reasons of Acausality due to it being incorrect and add it along with Causality, Physics, and Law Rewrite
When the profile is opened up for you to apply the changes, be sure to remember to write out the list of abilities and which superpower page should they be linked to that Ieft for you to help you out and take your time, no need to rush. Ask me if you need help on any of Bill Cipher's abilities if they need a description for example.

Somebody experienced with editing can update Bill's page if he or she wishes.

Have you been able to handle this yet Cal?

@The real cal howard , Azzy along everyone accepted about everything accept. Only probability manipulation and Type 5 Immortality weren't accepted.

Since this thread is summary of the previous post, my first post above, which I revised, contained everything that was accepted. It would work great as a reference

You might also need to review @Magi Haussie 's last post

@Nedge "...and Type 5 immortality wasn't accepted."* You forgot to mention a specific number there by accident and there were 3 other ones that wasn't supposed to be accepted that I listed out for you.

@The real cal Yea, like what @Nedge just mentioned, you may need to review my list of abilities I posted on this thread earlier & apply them to Bill Cipher's profile when you respond back.

Yes, please perform the edits, so I can re-lock the profile.

The changed edits weren't the best tbh, I've tried fixing it but I don't think I did the profile any favors.

I know this is late, but shouldn't Bill have physics manipulation? Seeing as he controls a realm that lacks any, and he broke down the physics of the universe with his presence (would have spread to the multiverse if he escaped the barrier).

Wasn't that regen not combat applicable unless inside of the Nightmare Realm or something?

No?

It comes from Bill's 2-Dimensional essence being able to just recreate a new 3-D body at any time.

I will remove Bill's loss since his profile is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back