• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BILL CIPHER(PHYSICAL FORM) VS GALACTUS(EXTREMELY WELL FED)

Elvis Adika said:
Make sure that this thread doesnt become an argument
Well you're right, let's get this back on track. Do any people here disagree with my assessment that as long as Galactus doesn't have the Nullifier, Bill can win due to what I explained about the deeper nature of his reality-warping powers, stamina, and Regenerationn, while being on the same power-scale tier as Galactus? If people don't disagree with that, I don't see why the thread can't just be closed with victory declared for Bill. If people do disagree, or know of reality-warping or regenerative feats for Galactus that I don't know about that put him on the same level as Bill in that regard, please explain.

You guys should read Bill's profile since it was updated. This fight should be a stomp since Bill's physical form has been upgraded to At least 2-A while Galactus Extremely Well-Fed is just a solid Low 2-C. Furthermore, if we even both at full power, would still stomp as at FULL POWER Bill is likely High 1-C whereas Galactus is just likely 2-A. Additionally, Bill at physical form would still stomp Galactus because Bill physical form's rating of at least 2-A is unknown degree infinity greater than Galactus' of likely 2-A. Moreover, Bill at physical form beat a fully powered Asriel Dreemurr who has At least 2-A ratingMoreove which is under his

Notable Victories:

Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale) Asriel's Profile

thread link: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/395984

Therefore, please Close this Thread.

Bill Cipher's restricted form is still Low 2-C. As long as the OP changes the name of this battle the match can still continue.

According to Bill's profile, Bill Cipher's restricted form is "At least Low 2-C" not a just a solid Low 2-C like Galactus(Extremely Well-Fed ) which a huge difference higher tier especially 3-1, since it a huge indicator of a possible stomp in term of "stats". Also, Bill has more haxes than Galactus which possibly earn him an easy victory such Clairvoyance, Precognition to predict Galactus' movements and strikes (where Bill would a need a well=placed attack to win), and also has Resistance to reality warping and space-time manipulation which are some of this Galactus' most potent arsenals.

Furthermore, regarding stats, Galactus Extremely Well-Fed's durability look is quite small for Low 2-C as is it at a
Multi-Galaxy level, while Bill Cipher's restricted form's durability is Universe level+ which show ironically that this Galactus is a Glass Cannon.

In conlusion, Bill might still stomp.

Therefore, please Close this Thread if no additional arguments against Bill as he could stomp or win with low/moderate difficulty through higher stats and more haxes.

Two characters being of the same Tier but one of them being "At least" does not constitute a stomp. Nor does precognition. And having a degree of resistance against hax on the same level as your own is typically to be expected. It is not like he could do nothing to Bill. He just would have somewhat difficulty against him.

Plus Galactus being a glass canon is just false. You are mistaking his keys. It's his 3-B key that has multi-galaxy level durability. His Low 2-C key has durability to match.

This is not an unfair match.

I apologized for my mistake about Galactus' durability. However, I still believed hat Bill have a higher chance in because many haxes. Like I have already stated resistances to reality warping and weaker aspect of it-- which constitute to all most if not all strongest Galactus' power (reality warping including its Weaker aspect of reality warping: matter manipulation, time manipulation). Moreover, Bill even perhaps the most powerful hax in for any low 2C tier: Higher-Dimensional Manipulation( a power usually reserved for all 1-A and few 1-B(Umineko no Naku Koro ni) that could rival or perhaps stomp conceptual manipulation "aka Arceus" at tier low- 2C if one got a LOT of experience "aka Bill: over a trillion years old". Also, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation can be used in theory to ascended in higher dimensional mid-fight which should be banned. An example would be Bill using this to become an infinite 4 dimensional being "aka At least a 2A" (with enormous advantages) or even into a 5 dimensional entity - "a High 2-A" in which case Galactus would be comparable to 2D 10000 soldiers in a paper )(harmless to 3D being) to 3D person where that person, while being principle of directly interacting with the 2D soldiers, can interact with all 3D construct (paper) where the soldiers exist and rip it apart with no effort. Following this example, Bill, a 5D being, would just have to destroy a 5D construct where Galactus exist to win with no difficulties.

P.S read Higher-Dimensional Manipulation for elaborations

And even without his OP ability, Bill could still win overall got a higher attack potencies: :At least Low 2-C>>>> Low 2-C, and much much more abilities that make him easily win because of its significant experience differences to Galactus's where he is at least 100x older than Galactus: At least trillions years > just older than the universe.

Thus, to conclude, Bill would still win because of sheer 100x EXP differences to could make his abilities seem haxes(i.e. could mindfuck Galactus), his OP hax: Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, and also higher attack potencies.

Once again if someone has an at least to the beginning of their stat against someone with the same stat doesn't constitute a stomp. Or else every Kirby or Saitama thread would have to immediately get shut down. And a resistence to hax you possess is for the most part to be expected for a character.

Also Bill wasn't able to do any of the things you are suggesting like ascending to the 5th dimension or becoming an infinite 4-D being well his power was restricted. And this is the form that the match is using.

You have repeatedly derailed this thread trying to get it closed. Almost all of your reasons have been based upon misunderstandings and faslehoods about the other characters.

Please just let this continue on now.

Sorry, I apologized for my actions. However, I now believed that bill could win this but high-difficulty: 7.5-8, restricted form's profile.

Back