• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big titty military GF vs One not-so-christian devil boi (Kaltias' Torture Chamber)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reb Considering I was the biggest shitposter there, I'd say I do

But with the verse desperately needing revision I'd have expected them to be more on topic at least once in a while

RKGenki said:
@Reb Considering I was the biggest shitposter there, I'd say I do
But with the verse desperately needing revision I'd have expected them to be more on topic at least once in a while
OOF

Guess people there are too CUHRAYZEE for serious stuff

Wish I could help, but I'm a lazy ass and I don't have much time

So uh

I had nothing to do, decided to browse for some DMC/Fate stuff

And found this
Anime Fight - Saber ( Fate Stay Night ) Vs Vergil ( Devil May Cry)
Anime Fight - Saber ( Fate Stay Night ) Vs Vergil ( Devil May Cry).

Vergil being edgy as usual, and the moaning just makes it funny.

Otherwise, it was pretty good, and Saber should've died in the beginning since she only has Mid-Low regen lmao

why are there four votes on this

there's been one actual vote with reasons in 102 posts, and even that was a probably of a quick hypothetical

no vote for now

@Shiro The most glorious I've seen was...can't remember exactly except it was a pokemon thread and PaChi was a primary contributer in the thread's transformation.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Probably incon, Nero throws his Yamato and Sel throws her self destruct.
But Nero starts with Yamato, he can...you know, kill her before she goes boom, I think ?

Since is a Self Destruct move, I believe she doesn't start with this

Inconclusive for now, assuming Yamato vs Self Destruct, but if she doesn't start with this, I vote Nero, his literally first move is Yamato (just see Dante vs Nero round 2)

So I ****** up and this is gonna get outdated soon, since Nero will be upgraded due to storm shenanigans

fork

So I tried to make a brief recalc of Echidna's feat (assuming everything aside from cloud radius is alright), and got near-baseline 7-A results. A bit over 132 megatons, to be precise.

I already have an idea of DMC1 Dante vs F/SN Gil with both Sparda and Ea unrestricted + speed unequalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back