• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Main Timeline Ben 10,000 vs. Four

Speed equalized, Ben has his all aliens at or below 5-A and this is Normal-sized Four

Four has the Anti-Flying Button

Ben's Aliens scale above 430 Yottatons, Four scales above a casual 1.277 Ninaton feat

Ben 10,000: 5 (Greenshifter, Jackythejack, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Buttersamuri, MagicCloud6)

Four: 2 (Psychomaster35, James Plays 4 Games)

Undefined:

Psychomaster35 said:
Four stomps through Low-High Regenerationn, AP, and hax whereas Way Big is haxless... at least make it Ben 10,000 (Main Timeline) to make this more fair.
The AP gap isn't that big, and Way Big has energy blasts several dozen times larger then Four to get around regen

And yet it does not stop Four from simply mutilating Way Big with a touch.

And while the blast looks bigger than Four, durability simply overpowers it. His Zappies are stronger than the Cosmic Ray by almost 3x. And once again, the lack of hax on Way Big aside from being bigger means hes ****** by Four's versatility and unpredictability.

Hence why I recommend to you to use Ben 10,000 (Main Timeline), to make it less of a stomp.

Alrighty, this is much fairer. I ask again. Does Four have the AFB this time? Because Ben's versatile aliens seem to be troublesome.

Alright. So, for one, I DO recall that Ben doesnt usually start with his strongest alien, and if he goes into an alien that flies (Ex. Astrodactyl, Big Chill, Stinkfly), this will prompt Four to use the AFB immediately after seeing them fly.

Even if Ben manages to get a lucky alien like Atomix-X, at this point, the fight is further in and Four is prompted to use even more deadly moves, such as switching minds with a snap or even turn off gravity (I know Atomix-X has it as well, but it cancels each other's out), and at most, the forementioned AFB, as some of Ben's aliens can fly to the point one press of a button will instantly disintegrate the object in front of it, or even incapacitate them by wrapping tape around them, disabling their flight.

To top it all off, any of Ben's aliens that come too close when dealing with close combat will be met with a thought based BFR to Four's EXIT, where a Four within the dimension lies there, so they could continue the fight inside. And, with superior AP, LS, good Low-High Regenerationn, and a decent Toon Force (in a form of a squishy body), Four is a tough foe to be taken down.

I vote Four Dream Island.

Also adult Way Big > OV Way Big >> (oneshot) big Third Form Malware >> medium third form malware > small third form malware = 430 yottatons.

The Master Control is pretty much something Ben can control to turn himself by will into one of his aliens with a thought, but hes still prompting to use weaker aliens at the start from what I have seen.

I get that the AP gap may be smaller from upscaling, but regardless of this, Four has a decent AP advantage and the LS to incapacitate. And Ben would not know that if he flies with one of his aliens, Four yeets him with the AFB.

Lifting strenght is useless against thought-based transformation into aliens that can phase. This Ben is more willing to pull out the big guns faster. Do you accept statements without them being on the page (but with the proof linked)? I got a really big revision thread which isn't ready yet where said statement is included.

Where is it?

And no, transforming into non-corporeal/intangible beings wont work because Four has Non-Physical Interaction, interacting with a Black Hole, a non-physical thing.

It isn't ready as in I still need to finish it in Word. Still he won't keep Ben contained, he can teleport with Atomic-X if he has to.

Here is the statement: 0:56 and onwards Goop can survive being atomized and considering the failsafe will always turn Ben in the alien he needs to survive...

Also my apologies for Atomic-X not having teleportation in his page, this is one of the powers he actually displayed himself so I'll add it.

Edit: I'm blind and it already was on his page.

Bump It's probably worth noting (And I'm using strikethrough in case this is wrong) that the 1.277 Ninaton feat Four scales to was pretty casual

Ok, also people are kinda neutral when it comes to Ben 10000 having a failsafe. So Soupywolf5, you can choose whether Ben 10000 has a failsafe and potentially make rounds where he does and does not have a failsafe because Way Big will either be downgraded or upgraded which makes this match irrelevant eventually so consider It fun and games.

Actually, yes it is. Donut didnt really tap into Four's full power as revealed later on when he couldnt recover Naily (just a mutilated version), showing that he doesnt have full control of the Factor of Four, so Four indeed upscales.

BFR is a thought in 2 meters of range, and they are sent to the EXIT. As for the screech, yes, Four can KO Ben, then finish him off through multiple options such as to mutilate him, BFR him, or to use his sheer strength.

Well sheer strength will trigger the failsafe if he goes for the kill instead of knockout, he can still get out of BFR by beating up the Four inside the pocket dimension if he recovers from KO (Donut and X recovered from KO very fast) and he has been tortured for weeks, maybe months in an alternate timeline and immediately started fighting afterwards.

I would also bring up Clockwork being able to travel between timelines (or at least he should be able to) but that is probably irrelevant here since Four's pocket dimension is not an alternate timeline. Atomic-X might have portal creation via scaling to Alien X's abilities but has never demonstrated it (just like half of his page).

Hold up EXIT stands for Eternal Algebra Class WithFour? This is the worst kind of torture I can imagine!

Also does Four have to appear to fight him? Cause if he just doesn't appear then Ben can't get out right? That said there seems to be a copying machine in that classroom so chances are Ben can use Uprigg and the tech of his Null Void Eggs to make a dimensional transporter (most likely to the Null Void where Kevin is stationed as a Plumber so he should be able to use his base to get back to the main universe) and power it with Buzzshock.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Four doesn't use his screech in fights, he starts with zappies which he uses to electrocute the opponent
Yeah he does, if hes near (close range option). Hell, hes done it even more times than he did Zappies, so it is in character for him to do that when close, given it can KO anybody near his screech.

Since I didn't really get a response on my questions I'll give my opinion on the battle then: No failsafe for Ben: Four Screeches, Ben likely detransforms and then gets yeeted.

Failsafe for Ben and Goop has High regen: Big Chill and Ghostfreak have feats of phasing through lasers and radiation, 2 non-physical things so there is no guarantee Four's non-physical interaction will work, Atomic-X can teleport and Nanomech can become too small for him too hold. In short no incapacitation for Four.

Four's BFR: If Four astral projects then the battle continues as usual, if he does not then Ben will use his supergenius intellect with Brainstorm and Grey Matter and his building capabilities with Juryrigg and Upgrade to make something that can bust him out of there. In short no (useful) BFR for Four.

Four killing Ben: The Omnitrix' failsafe is capable of reacting to the Big Bang and will pick whatever alien Ben needs to survive the current situation. This could be Goop with his High regen to counter the AFB or just switching Ben into another alien to counter biological manipulation and possibly transmutation (I don't think it's in character for Four, correct me if I'm wrong). In short no killing for Four.

That leaves Four with one option: KO: Now Four has a decent AP advantage, (although Atomic-X probably makes the advantage negligible via upscaling) but he lacks combat skill compared to Ben who would literally skillstomp him into the ground with Master Control at age 46, in fact (14:20) I'd say 10-year old Ben with Master Control skillstomps Four and Ben 10000 has 3 decades more experience than that. Oh and he can speedblitz with XLR8 and since Four has Low-High Regenerationn that's allowed.

Ben also has hax such as sleep manipulation and life-force absorption (not very in-character) which could instantly win him the match and has sealing with Null Void Eggs (he has to detransform to do this but his speed when detransformed is still FTL and thus equalized to Four and all he needs to do is throw them) which is in-character for him to use.

In short, I vote for Ben.

Space-time isn't a physical thing, the things Radiation and light bounce off of are

Flash phased through a black hole in one of his comics so Ben can do it as well since he is based on comics fite me, also Big Chill has feats of phasing through forcefields in the crossover with Generator Rex which is canon and probably accepted as such on site yet not applied.

Although seriously tho I think Big Chill can float via phasing (he doesn't open his wings) so he basically ignores gravity that way, yet he doesn't fly off the earth.

Back