• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big boy revisions for Xenoblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't quite gotten started on the Xenogears/Xenosaga stuff, but I can talk with Ultima, Everlasting, and Aeyu about that.

I know Bad-End Kos-Mos from Xenosaga 1 would be Multi-Galaxy to possibly Universal but I'm not sure what the Higher Domain will apply to with the new tier revision system.

I think she'd be in tier 1? I remember the higher domain being above the lower domain, part of the lower domain contains the human conscience or concepts.

Maybe. Again, I really don't know where transcending an abstract concept like the human psyche gets you, because the consciousness encompasses a bunch of different stuff.

Higher Domain doesn't transcend time and space, it's just a domain that operates on a qualitively different structure and spatial + time axis but it is considered a higher dimension. I haven't finished Xenosaga 3 completely so when the time comes those knowledgeable would be better able to create an understanding for us to decide on the tiering.

Oh yeah, one quick question. I wanted to ask while I'm replaying XB2 is why we don't scale the party members to End-game Rex and what not as they all take part in the battle against Aion and Rex's scaling to Pneuma is also in-part based off his scaling to fighting Aion. If needed there could be a Post-game key for the other party members for such a scaling.

I know most FF characters and other RPG games have all party members scale off the last boss due to being able to contend. But if there's good reasons for it then I understand, just curious.

PIS, they didn't get any major boosts prior unlike Pneuma or Rex ( since it was the Architect that got Pneuma to her rating ) so the same logic of why Legendary Heropon Riki isn't 2-A

Yeah, only the main protagonists scale to the end game bosses since they're the ones that get a new super weapon/transformation, and they're generally carrying the rest of the party. Xenoblade's scaling is more akin to Fire Emblem's and Earthbound's when it comes to protagonists Vs End Game bosses.

so catch me up to speed , are people debating if shulk is universal or are they debating if he is multi-universal??? , idk much about xenoblade , but i heard its a powerful verse and shulk is currently under revisons so for which tier

@Remy, we already went over the tiers, he's currently Multiversal, but with an At least, likely, possibly for all three ends. Though saving possible bigger upgrades for later and that assuming if they're legitimate. The next was I was going to look over the big list of abilities brought up by Bware when I have time and energy to analyze it step by step.

Honestly we can do the big upgrade for Xenogears/Xenosaga later and focusing/concluding the XB 2 AP upgrade from 6-A to High 6-A or possibly 5-B and the abilities

Can someone link me to the CRT so I can pitch in on abilities and feats? I'm in the middle of replaying XB2 so I think I can help.

The list of abilities is actually for the Xenoblade 1 cast, haven't gotten to 2 yet, and it's actually in the this thread.

Oh I see them now. I'm pretty knowledgeable with XB1 so my opinion based on what I see in the OP revision:

1: This seems clear-cut and obvious to me.

2: That seems fine. The Monado can bend space-time and controls the very fabric of the World, so Spatial manipulation isn't far-fetched and from the quote I'm alright with it.

3: It'd be conceptual since it's not erasing a specific existence but a broad concept instead. I'm not sure what this would fall under but considering it's related to the fabric of the Universe I'd say it's Type 3 or Type 2 but someone more knowledgeable on the specifics can decide on that one.

4: Seems fine to me.

5: I'm not sure if that counts as time-stop though. I never interpreted that scene as time-stopping but it'd make sense and at that point in the game I wouldn't call it far fetched. I'm neutral to it.

DatOneWeeb said:
Shouldn't a blades immortality be type 4 or 8?
They should be Type 4 at least but it's non-combat applicable since it takes time and they need to be re-awakened. They're also permenantly dead if their core-crystal is shattered too so at most i'd give it Limited Type 4 if that makes sense.

What about type 8? Don't you need to destroy their core crystals to permanently kill them? It's still non combat applicable, but it should be noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back