• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big BLEACH NEWS fans must see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that means One Piece will be the last one of the HST to continue on. It's been a good run for bleach.

Best case scenario:They are all 100 pages +

Worst:They rush the shit out of it or let Yhwach win for some reason

Are you for real... I've only recently following Bleach but how are they going to end it in five chapters. Well four actually, the last chapter is probably going to be a time skip like always.

Prgreeneyes said:
This doesn't answer anything, can I see a article or interview. The videos don't link anything, some don't even mentioned Jump.
yes it does that guy says i feel sorry for kubo how can jump do this to kubo.

Well this is... surprising.

Unfortunately it basically confirms that the battle with Yhwach will end in one supreme ass-pull.

What bugs me most of all is it will end before reaching 700 chapters. Why only 685 chapters, come on 15 more chapters at least so they can resolve unanswered questions for the fans.

Grudgeman1706 said:
What bugs me most of all is it will end before reaching 700 chapters. Why only 685 chapters, come on 15 more chapters at least so they can resolve unanswered questions for the fans.
so true. its so sad bleach been here for like 15 years they cant give us 15 more chapters.

Sadly this is really bad since I don't see bleach getting movies afterwards or if it does it won't be for a while..

One piece was like 70% done a couple of years ago, like 2...and checking it says that one piece won't be completed until 2024....that's 8 years...bleach is done in almost a month, Toriko is probably not going to make it to 2018, Hunter x Hunter is on haitus again which means we don't know when exactly he's going to pick up and progress even further into the series...My life is becoming an empty shell with all these shonen going to an end.

Battlemania said:
One piece was like 70% done a couple of years ago, like 2...and checking it says that one piece won't be completed until 2024....that's 8 years...bleach is done in almost a month, Toriko is probably not going to make it to 2018, Hunter x Hunter is on haitus again which means we don't know when exactly he's going to pick up and progress even further into the series...My life is becoming an empty shell with all these shonen going to an end.
then join the seinen squad

with Battle Angel Alita, and berserk and akira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back