• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand exactly what this downgrade is, can someone summarize?
I think the downgrade is to

A: separate Celestialsapien physicals from their hax

B: no longer have Alien X scale above stuff like the CTB and Annihilaargh Chrono Navigator

I might be wrong or missing something but I’m pretty sure this is the general gist.

Last edited:
I think the downgrade is to

A: separate Celestialsapien physicals from their hax

B: no longer have Alien X scale above stuff like the CTB and Annihilaargh

I might be wrong or missing something but I’m pretty sure this is the general gist.
this situation is so funny

If that's the case then I disagree. Alien X literally tanked the Annihilargh so him not scaling above it doesn't make sense
Tbf the level of power he tanked was weaker than the Big Bang at the end of the series, but that’s just semantics since his DNA easily broke through a barrier designed to contain the Big Bang (also Skurd was implied to use his DNA to survive the Big Bang as well so yeah).

Guys. Please refrain from making uneccessary replies here. Im aware I made this thread at a late time, and am trying to get through replies now (fell asleep)

So please give me a chance to respond back to people.

Again, please stop making comments unless they’re necessary to the discussion. I’m in the middle of trying to make responses to everyone right now and we’re already on the 2nd page
If that's the case then I disagree. Alien X literally tanked the Annihilargh so him not scaling above it doesn't make sense

To clarify, the downgrade is about not having Alien X’s AP scale above the Timebomb or Navigator, or anything around their levels in raw power.

Not the Annihilaargh.

To clarify, the downgrade is about not having Alien X’s AP scale above the Timebomb or Navigator, or anything around their levels in raw power.

Not the Annihilaargh.
Ah that’s my mistake, I thought it might’ve also included the Big Bang based on the stuff involving the failsafe.

Although if Alien X still physically scales to the Big Bang then doesn’t that make this kinda redundant? He would still be in the same tier of power.

Professor Paradox says Alien X still has the strongest power even with possessing the Chrono Navigator. Didn't Servantis also say Alien X could "destroy everything"?
I think Kukui’s argument is that this would only be with hax and wouldn’t scale to his physicals

The downgrade is not about Alien X being weaker than the Annihilarrgh….
Yeah but that seems like a part of it, and I addressed the Chronosapien Time Bomb. A base X at his full power shouldn’t downscale from it. That just doesn’t make sense with his statements and implications around him.

Yeah but that seems like a part of it, and I addressed the Chronosapien Time Bomb. A base X at his full power shouldn’t downscale from it. That just doesn’t make sense with his statements and implications around him.

Again, you really need to read the entire OP in full. I already pre-addressed these statements and why they shouldn’t be sufficient evidence for AX to be 1-B. That’s part of the premise of this thread.

Again, you really need to read the entire OP in full. I already pre-addressed these statements and why they shouldn’t be sufficient evidence for AX to be 1-B. That’s part of the premise of this thread.
OK so for clarification since I think everyone is getting confused (which might be partly on me so that’s my bad): are you arguing that Alien X shouldn’t be scaling to any of the 1-B stuff?

You can't really direct everyone who disagrees with the reasoning of the OP back to the OP saying samething. Since OP itself is just all that statements should be hax and not AP for reasons like he has "Reality warping". That's nothing more than semantics and ppls can disagree with it based of that "Greatest power" is a broad term and doesn't have to be limited to Hax but can go with general statistics, which is default here.. with there are statements like "Infinite power", "limitless power", I doubt there's any strong evidence to not believe it scales to AP.

Kukui’s argument is that this would only be with hax and wouldn’t scale to his physicals
So he'd be like "1-B with hax" or something?

Atomic X​

This alien fusion is always a controversial point to talk about when discussing Alien X’s tier, but there’s a few things about this that need to be addressed and re-addressed too. Being frank, I don’t even agree with how the site treats fusion Aliens in general for a few reasons in and of itself, but that’s not the biggest issue with this that I want to address for this thread, so I’ll just be referencing what Zamasu already spoke about on this point for now.

Since the site wants to go with this notion on fusion aliens being physically weaker than the individual aliens who make them up, then Atomic X is yet another reason why Alien X’s scaling is a problem.

Just as Zamasu took the liberty of explaining before, whether or not Atomic X is considered to be as physically strong as Alien X, or is physically weaker than him, that should have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Atomic X should still very much be considered “Omnipotent” in the same way Celestialsapiens are. And why is that? Since the point being made here is that their abilities are what makes them considered omnipotent instead of their raw physical power, what further strengthens this argument is the fact that, as previously explained, Aggregor, who isn’t even a Celestialsapien and is not as physically strong as one, was going to take the abilities of a baby Celestialsapien had Ben and company not offered any interference, and he too was still considered “omnipotent” after the fact.

If someone like Aggregor, a non-Celestialsapien, can take the powers of one and still be considered “Omnipotent” with said powers, then there’s absolutely no reason why Atomic X, with more Celestialsapien DNA by virtue of literally being half of Alien X himself, can’t be considered the same thing.
I thought the baby celestialsapien was basically just a Celestialsapien that doesn't need to make any decisions with personalities to alter the universe. A baby celestialsapien that doesn't need to make decisions being more powerful than Atomic X doesn't sound too far fetched to me. Especially since Atomic X doesn't have a 2-A rating

DUDE, YOU HAVE EXTENDED THE OP IN vain. WHY ARE YOU USING THE SCENE THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE AS A PHOTO? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?

OK so for clarification since I think everyone is getting confused: are you arguing that Alien X shouldn’t be scaling to any of the 1-B stuff?

Pretty much this, yeah.

You can't really direct everyone who disagrees with the reasoning of the OP back to the OP saying samething.

That’s not what’s happening. The issue is people who’re coming in to disagree are doing it simply by referencing points that my thread already goes through the effort in making arguments against, explaining why they’re not sufficient.

Like saying “Alien X scales above the Navigator, I disagree” when…my thread gives arguments on why that’s wrong.

Is this screenshot accepted?
image.png

Pretty much this, yeah.
If this downgrade goes through somehow, then that makes FP Feedback >>>>> Alien X
Agree with the proposals

Yeah I’m gonna have to hard disagree on that. In A New Dawn he’s shown to scale physically to the Extra-Dimensional barrier that was designed to contain the Big Bang, and Skurd is also implied to use Alien X’s DNA to survive the Big Bang (as Ben’s left arm is Celestialified and Skurd doesn’t have the failsafe to protect him like Ben does). Even if you want to argue he shouldn’t scale to the Chrono Navigator or the CTB (which I also disagree with), him scaling to the Big Bang is enough to make him 1-B.

Also Alien X at the very least has the powers of every other Omnitrix alien which would scale his hax above Clockwork and Feedback’s.

That’s not what’s happening. The issue is people who’re coming in to disagree are doing it simply by referencing points that my thread already goes through the effort in making arguments against, explaining why they’re not sufficient.

Like saying “Alien X scales above the Navigator, I disagree” when…my thread gives arguments on why that’s wrong.
My apologies if I'm sounding too much simplistic here but, entire OP feels nothing more than "It shouldn't be AP since Paradox said his Aggregor will become Omniptent if he absorbed abilities of baby celestial sapiens", "he can do anything is what makes him omnipotent", "Infinite power should be hax because what i said above", "limitless power should be hax for what i said above" "Omnitrix not transforming ben into Alien X during Chrinosapien timebomb event is what makes him weaker" despite that he gave his Omnitrix to no watch Ben and we don't know if any other ben has Alien X or failsafe of same lvl as prime ben Omnitrix and abilities itself is a broad term, can do anything is a broad term, infinite power is straight up AP. I think I'm not much up for it.

Agree with the proposals

Yeah I’m gonna have to hard disagree on that. In A New Dawn he’s shown to scale physically to the Extra-Dimensional barrier that was designed to contain the Big Bang, and Skurd is also implied to use Alien X’s DNA to survive the Big Bang (as Ben’s left arm is Celestialified and Skurd doesn’t have the failsafe to protect him like Ben does). Even if you want to argue he shouldn’t scale to the Chrono Navigator or the CTB (which I also disagree with), him scaling to the Big Bang is enough to make him 1-B.

Also Alien X is at the very least the most powerful alien which would scale his hax above Clockwork and Feedback’s.

Alright. I’ll address this as well since this DNA scaling seems to be an important aspect of this discussion.

Instead of everyone sending 5 messages for Kukui to respond to, would it not be better for all of you to pick 1 person to respond and you all have that person send arguments for you? Its virtually impossible for Kukui to keep up like this.

Instead of everyone sending 5 messages for Kukui to respond to, would it not be better for all of you to pick 1 person to respond and you all have that person send arguments for you? Its virtually impossible for Kukui to keep up like this.
This is not a written rule, he opened the CRT and he has to defend it.

Alright, have a ton of responses to respond back to.

First up, @Ghengiroo115

I’m neutral on downgrading Alien X’s physical stats and making his “omnipotence” just his abilities. While it makes perfect sense based on what the statements all say, if that was the case then the fight between him and the Galactic Gladiator would’ve gone very differently.

How so if I may ask? Also, from what I’m noticing, wouldn’t AX getting physically overpowered by Galactic Gladiator further strength my argument on this?

I kinda disagree on Alien X not being able to reverse the Annihilaargh. While yes Serena and Bellicus do say he can’t, there’s also no reason why he shouldn’t be able to when you really think about it. Not only does it not make much sense for someone with reality warping powers to be able to create a new universe but not reverse the destruction of an already existing one, but with all his other statements and feats (some coming from Serena and Bellicus themselves) it makes even less sense that reversing the Annihilaargh is somehow a limit.

You’re kind of missing the point of the Annihilarrgh part of this. It’s to convey the argument that Alien X’s reality warping is capable of doing some things, like recreating a universe and replicating it, but not being able to stop an on-going universe destroying wave. To knock against the “can do anything” point, suggesting even Alien X’s reality warping has its limits on what he can make happen.

Alien X isn’t inferior to the Annihilaarghs 2-A feat. We see it didn’t harm him in the slightest.

This might seem like a cop-out, but I think it’s more likely that Serena and Bellicus were just lying and wanted permission to recreate the universe instead, as that would allow them to annoy Ben with stuff like the changed Mr. Smoothie taste. The quote “Alien X can do many things, we just both have to agree to it” further implies their intentions.

I’m not seeing why the latter quote would suggest this? Serena specifying that was her re-specifying Alien X’s deliberative nature of being capable of many things, but needing his personalities to agree to do them. Plus at first, neither of them appeared to have any concern about the universe getting destroyed, so this does appear as a cop-out.

Alien X not scaling to the Chronosapien Time Bomb I definitely disagree with. Alien X isn’t bound by time iirc, so the CTB shouldn’t be able to affect him in the first place.

What does being / not being bound by time have to do with Alien X being superior to the Timebomb in raw power?

Furthermore Alien X’s multiple “greatest power in the universe” statements put his powers above that of the Chronosapiens and their bomb by default, meaning he definitely could’ve reversed it. Clockwork could’ve also reversed it, so the failsafe not turning Ben into Alien X doesn’t mean he couldn’t of handled it.

Not really? I thought this might’ve been brought up and it doesn’t necessarily work like this.

For one thing, Alien X’s power can be already seen as superior for it being a lot more versatile. Changing the nature of space-time and how it operates across reality is certainly a superior way of manipulating it than to just destroy it.

Alien X also doesn’t have time manipulation in the way of being able to reverse time like Clockwork can, anyway. Even his page as it currently stands reflects that. All Celestialsapiens space-time manipulation is specified to do is change the nature of it. Cross-scaling different forms of hax applications is not a thing.

Even with the benefit of the doubt, this would at best just mean Alien X’s hax operates on a 1-B scale, not give him 1-B attack potency.

Also since the Omnitrix both survives the CTB (unlike the rest of them) and automatically attaches itself to No Watch Ben’s wrist, that implies it was considered No Watch Ben’s Omnitrix at that point (which obviously would mean there’s no danger for its user).

Yes, but if the Omnitrix has to go through the effort in attaching itself to a version of Ben that the Timebomb isn’t targeting in order to survive, that would suggest that it wouldn’t be able to survive against the bomb in any other scenario.

Also I’m not sure on why Feedback being used over Alien X for the Big Bang was brought up. The failsafe only gives Ben an Alien that can handle the situation. Feedback handling the Big Bang doesn’t mean Alien X can’t, especially since the “greatest power in the universe” statements would once again put Alien X’s abilities over Feedback’s by default. Maybe I’m just missing something here though, it’s very possible.

Feedback was brought up to showcase more of Alien X’s limitations. Also, Feedback specifically stopped the Big Bang from creating the time stream with his energy absorbing and redirecting abilities, not with raw physicals. There’s a difference between someone having greater abilities than someone else and someone having a greater version of the same abilities.

But the failsafe isn’t the most important problem here, so this doesn’t concern me that much.

Going to address the DNA stuff at the end of the reply.

Also Alien X at the very least has the powers of every other Omnitrix alien which would scale his hax above Clockwork and Feedback’s.

Um….when have we considered Alien X to have the abilities of all the other aliens in the Omnitrix? I’ve never heard of this. This is also not something even listed currently on Alien X’s page also.

@ByArrow

What exactly is the OP suggesting? Downgrade Alien X's physical stats and leaving him at 1-B with his abilities? Or downgrade their physical stats and abilities from 1-B?

To clarify, I’m arguing that Alien X should have his physical stats be downgraded from 1-B entirely, as in him not being 1-B in raw attack potency and physicals.

His abilities can probably stay at operating on a 1-B level in hax potency.

And to what level does it suggesting downgrade Alien X?

I’m guessing 2-A would be the next suitable tier for him for having the feat of recreating the Prime Universe, which the site treats as 2-A at the moment (I’ll update the OP to specify this)

@Reiner04

I feel like this is more of semantics than anything else, "Having infinite power" can mean hax, "Having greatest power" is specifically referring to characters hax and not his general statistics.

I’m arguing that these statements specifically refer to hax precisely because of what the characters themselves explain the greatest power to be whenever they make those claims. That isn’t semantics or me making my own assumptions, it’s all laid out in the show for us. That’s the point.

If Paradox says “the universe’s greatest power”, and then follows it up with “it’s where ideas become real”, then that’s saying making ideas become real is the greatest power in the universe. The context is given right here.

@Greenshifter

Tbf the entire OP is the definition of mental gymnastics:

The statement: “I can blow up the cosmology but this guy is really strong!”.

Kukui: Ackchyually, Alien X uses reality warping which is hax so power must be referring to him being very versatile and strength of hax isn’t tierable so he’s fodder kek.

Mental gymnastics? Your point here Green enters the territory of being a False Equivalence.

Your point makes specific and very clear reference to a character being physically capable of blowing up their verses cosmology. A straight up power feat, and that character directly comparing their strength to be inferior to another’s. That context clear cut specifies a comparison of raw power.

None of that kind of context is contextualized here in Alien X’s case, when the very characters who speak on behalf of Alien X’s power being “the greatest power in the universe” clarify what they mean by that. Paradox specified ideas becoming real to be the greatest power, and Serena specified altering the nature of space-time to be a power greater than any other in the universe, right afterwards.

Also like warping reality is a very broad term, me sitting in my chair is warping reality because I’m bending space.

So the Chrono Navigator destroying space-time is also form of reality warping.

And if you agree that Alien X’s reality warping is better than the Chrono Navigator’s then you end up with the same result as what is currently accepted.

It’s a broad term because Reality Warping is a broad versatile power with a large number of different uses and applications.

As I said above, cross scaling different applications of haxes doesn’t work. Alien X uses his imagination to make thoughts reality, the Chrono Navigator tears reality apart via space-time destruction.

Scaling one above the other would also require you to prove Alien X can use his thoughts to strengthen himself by that extent, a feat that he also doesnt have.

@OMNIVERSAL-KING

I disagree and I have a few debunks (I will give more debunks if needed )
ANNIHILARG THINGS YOU MENTIONED ABOVE
Well a personality of Alien X wants to "save dinosaurs" (I think it was bellicus , this happened in episode X = Ben + 2) but they are still arguing for it, now Serena's statment "I am afraid it is(late)" means same thing (her fair that since ben didn't stopped it before getting activated so Alien X will never decide to do anything)
I can back this up by fact that fraction of Celestialsapien DNA can cut through contimilla barrier (that protects contimilla from energy of annihilarg, and thus have durability to counter annihilarg)

This point seems to be about the whole “AX DNA cut through the Contimelia barrier” thing. I’ll address this as the very last thing layer below since it seems to be an important aspect of this discussion.

So Celestialsapiens are faaaaar superior than annihilarg
also how Alien X created "a new universe" is universe wasn't destroyed because it is impossible to to re create a universe if it never got destroyed (if you say that because Alien X can do impossible things then you will ultimately contradict your own points)

You’re missing the point for this. The point in mentioning this was to demonstrate that there are limits to Alien X’s abilities and that he can’t literally do “anything” since he was confirmed to be incapable of reversing the Annihilaarghs destruction wave and was forced to recreate what got destroyed.

I also already addressed that even if we ignore this entirely, Serena and Bellicus never state Alien X can do “anything” in the first place, just “many things”. Azmuth is the only character who makes that claim, and his word is objectively an inferior form of judgement compared to them.

Overall, the point for this isnt that Alien X is inferior to the Annihilarrgh (he’s not), it’s that there are limits set to his capabilities.

PHYSICAL STATE OF ALIEN X BEING WEAKER
So first of all we cant just simply say that Alien X is weaker than CTB just like Atomic X (atomic X also has DNA of atomics and atomics is bounded by time , that's why Atomic x is below CTB)

This has absolutely nothing to do with scaling one’s tier and attack potency. This is just Atomic X lacking a resistance to an ability.

and the thing that starbeard couldn't help them is also not accurate as we don't even know that was it really starbeard or animation error (if he was starbeard then where was his staff + he came on earth first time with multiple attendants , also since he can fly so why he was floating after gravity went off)
FAILSAFE AND CTB
If omnitrix or biometric activated Alien X and he would have survived the CTB , then how was No watch Ben supposed to get Omnitrix, and if no watch Ben didn't got the Omnitrix then how would Ben prime get Omnitrix? So it was obviously a plot reason

I see what you are saying on this, but this sounds like an attempt to ignore something that straight up happened.

This argument only works by going off of the assumption of Alien X being above the CTB in the first place and treating that as factual to go off of this being a PIS, when it happening can also be interpreted as the Omnitrix recognizing it can’t survive and it hops to NW Ben, a version of Ben that wouldn’t be targeted by the bomb, in order to survive.

@Spilxson2

Isn't there still a good chance that Atomix made the celestialsapien DNA weaker? It's not like a fusion of Ripjaws and Heatblast would be more useful/powerful than a baby Pyronite

Not really, no. The big problem here is that Aggregor is living proof that a Celestialsapiens “Omnipotence” doesn’t get removed or depowered when their abilities are in another beings hands, or when Celestialsapiens DNA gets mixed.

Despite not being considered as physically powerful as a Celestialsapien, Aggregor was still going to be considered “Omnipotent” in the exact same way. How would you explain this?

And based on what I’m seeing regarding the DNA part of this, I’m really not a fan of how selective we are being when it comes to applying a Celestialsapiens DNA (but I’ll address this in more detail later)

@Forthegood

Isn't this thread kinda pointless tbh? I see on the Annilargh page it is 1B wouldn't that still affect Alien X stats somehow?

From what I’m seeing the Annihilarrghs 1-B portion only comes from when it’s used inside that void, not something it can naturally do outside of that.

Alright, so to end this response, I’m now aware of the whole “Skurd using Celestialsapien DNA to breech the Contimelias barrier” point being used as a justification for Alien X’s tier (I wasn’t before). I can add this to the OP later if necessary, but I have a number of problems with this.

First off, why would this be treated as an AP feat? Is the notion that Skurd got its physical raw stats augmented by Alien X’s DNA? Why would being given DNA correlate to a physical power boost? What would prevent me from just claiming the DNA being added to Skurd gave it the hax component of being able to bypass the barrier rather than using the strange notion of “DNA added = strength boost” ?

Second of all, as I mentioned before, I am really not a fan of how we are selectively applying Celestialsapien DNA and when not applying it to suit the narrative of scaling. We can treat Skurd getting Alien X’s DNA (a small amount actually since only Skurds arm got infused with it) as a feat, but dismiss it when beings like Atomic X or Aggregor obtain it? One or the other should be picked and then stick with it. If you can take Skurd being somehow augmented by a small amount of Alien X DNA, then beings who would literally have at least half of Alien X infused with them should absolutely get the same treatment, not getting dismissed because one or both can bring anti feats against the scaling.

Thirdly, not to mention, even if this scaling holds up, why and how exactly can this actually scale? The Big Bang isn’t destroying the time stream, but creating it, jumpstarting it in the void. This is not a destruction feat, but a creation feat. How can you….”survive” creation being made, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back