• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biblical Mayhem (Jesus vs Able) (2 Votes Needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Right, so I made this a while ago but some upgrades made it outdated.

Jesus (Madness Combat): 7 (Bambu, Jimboy, Sixo, Cinnabar, Phoenix, Abstractions, Dargoo)

SCP-076:

Incon:

Speed Equal. Battle takes place in an open, deserted Nevada plains. Jesus has all his standard equipment, and SCP-076's 9-A key is used. SCP-076 has prior knowledge. Battle takes place with the two of them twenty feet from each other.

SCP-076 scales below 682's 340.996 megajoules. (Able to damage 682, but certainly not as strong as it).

Jesus scales well above 116.9 megajoules (Extremely casually performed a feat of ripping a roof off, and his guns can one-shot beings comparable to himself)

Who wins and why?

Oh.

This is interesting actually. For all intents and purposes AP is about equal, since one downscales and one upscales. I'd hand AP more to Able though, of course.

With prior knowledge he should be capable to combat things like telekinesis and attack reflection. So this is a plus but not totally mitigating.

Skill wise obviously Able rofls, no offense to Madness Combat but the guy laughed at training a bunch of covert military ops and tore through tons of them despite the fact that their normal weapons could neutralize if they hit (a headshot killed him instantly from that one agent, if I recall). So Able takes that.

Survivibility. Able's resurrection isn't abusable meaning he's got just the one life. With prior knowledge he can also aim to take the halo from Jesus, negating his survivibility. Neither has a significant advantage in this department.

With just raw combat abilities, it's pretty easy to say Jesus takes it. Even with the mitigating factor of Able having prior knowledge, Jesus' TK, Flight, Teleportation, Forcefield Creation, etc are all notable abilities.

This... is a tough call honestly. The skill gap and minor AP makes me almost lean towards Able in this but in the end I'd vote Jesus via his far more versatile moves. Even though prior knowledge dampens the blow of these, they are still there and Able has no reliable counter.

Count me as one for big man in the sky

Able's skill varies since SCP canon is a shitshow, but since this is main profile canon, I do agree he has an advantage (Literally ageless skill, although both of them kill large groups of armed enemies).

I would personally say AP lightly favors Jeebus since he has high upscaling vs downscaling, but that's just speculation.

Vote counted, though.

Jesus' armed enemies are similarly slaughtered by soldiers with actual skill, they seem sorta idiotic in that regard.

Jesus doesn't have tons of upscaling, certainly no more than 2x at the most. Similarly, I wouldn't consider Able 50% weaker than 682's value.

Able regularly fights beings with supernatural abilities when combating SCPs in the field

Able thrashed 682, he only lost because 682 adapted to be way stronger than him

682 be like that.

SCP Canon is weird, but I'll give you that. I regard Jesus' upscaling a bit higher, but for all intents and purposes they are likely decently similar in this match.

Jesus has fought beings with supernatural beings before, such as The Auditor. While I'll say Able has more skill, it's worth nothing that Able dies on a whole lot of his missions and break outs. So I wouldn't call it as much of a rolfstomp as putting Able against a regular soldier, as Jesus is still far above that.

Able hasnt actually ever been stated to have died on any of his missions, only during breaches and only due to him being in a berserker state of rage, and even then he always killed a lot of people before death

And thrown projectiles matter less when you can TK, force field, or reflect them.

Also apparently vaporizing a human is 300 MG which Jesus does a lot of. And I'm either missing why it isn't on the profile or why I for some reason never considered before.

Vote counted btw.

I really like Bambu's analysis and agree with him %100.

Someone's going to need to add this to 076.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back