• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Butchers: Eren Yeager (Attack on Titan) vs SCP-076/Able (SCP Foundation)

76 absolutely skill stomps Eren here. Tf even is Erens wincon here?

his wincon would be to stay up in the air and slash at able. pecking away at his health. there's a ton of skyscrapers and tall buildings in this city. so eren can just stay in the sky for pretty much the entire fight and peck at ables health.

Yeah good luck doing that against someone who is so much more unbelievably skilled than you. Not to mention the lifting strength difference, once Able grabs Eren, it's over.

Class 5 vs Class 1, Able would be able to just grab Eren when he comes, and beat the ever living shit out of him. Considering how skilled Able is, he should be able to grab fairly easily.

I'm honestly not seeing any wincon for Eren here, unless Able just acts like a statue and just stays there.

Yeah good luck doing that against someone who is so much more unbelievably skilled than you. Not to mention the lifting strength difference, once Able grabs Eren, it's over.

Class 5 vs Class 1, Able would be able to just grab Eren when he comes, and beat the ever living shit out of him. Considering how skilled Able is, he should be able to grab fairly easily.

I'm honestly not seeing any wincon for Eren here, unless Able just acts like a statue and just stays there.

well the city is crowded with buildings. it's going to slow able down quite a bit.

also eren has similar reaction time to able. he should be able to avoid getting grabbed.

also do i get my vote from you? (you voting for able)?

That's the thing, he only has comparable reaction time, not faster. With how skilled Able is, he'd pretty effortlessly grab Eren in like the first or second time Eren tries to attack.

I'm 100% sure it's a stomp, but I'm voting Able due to literally having advantage in every category. I'm really not sure how this will get added to the profiles considering that Eren has no wincons.

That's the thing, he only has comparable reaction time, not faster. With how skilled Able is, he'd pretty effortlessly grab Eren in like the first or second time Eren tries to attack.

I'm 100% sure it's a stomp, but I'm voting Able due to literally having advantage in every category. I'm really not sure how this will get added to the profiles considering that Eren has no wincons.

i'm still thinking eren might have a chance. he could react and just zip away.

Back