• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Biblical Battle (SCP-076 vs Jesus)

Also where did you get the idea that 076 fights people with prior intel...? And 076 fights Reality Warpers on a regular basis with a sword and wins.

ThePixelKirby said:
As well, consider the following. Even if we assume Able's fodder foes are on average more skilled, Hank and Jesus have to face far more with little to no intel, alongside various mutants far stronger than themselves physically, alongside reality-warping oddities in the world, while at odds with each other, Tricky, and the Auditor. S

SCP-076's feats are good, but Hank and Jesus do a lot of those feats on a similar scale at the same time. Anomalous enemies plus dozens of fodder and then some, with a very large sprinkle of madness splashed in.
Name a time 076 had intel. I'll wait.

Phoenix821 said:
There was the time the Sun grew a body and fought Hank who then beat it to death.
Cool. Not sure why that matters given the sun was just a regular goon with a cartoon sun for a head.

If that lifting strength Upgrade I mentioned is legit Jesus could hold him down with telekinesis and rip Able in half.

If more feats are needed, a far less intelligent Hank was able to still fight incredibly well in a twisted Purgatory world under the control of a reality-bending entity, with gravity being shifted constantly, terrain appearing and slamming together, enemies appearing out of nowhere, and much more utter madness far beyond both regular fodder and regular combat. And Jesus is able to go toe to toe with his more intelligent form.

Cool. Not sure why that matters given the sun was just a regular goon with a cartoon sun for a head.

Pretty funny moment but yea. Not relevant here.

Phoenix821 said:
If that lifting strength Upgrade I mentioned is legit Jesus could hold him down with telekinesis and rip Able in half.
It's not on the profile yet. So it can't be used.

@Pixel What you just described is anything a no-name type green reality bender, the most common reality warpers in SCP, can do, and 076 stomps people who regularly fodderize them

ZellTemplar55 said:
Jesus FRA, though might change as more is put in for 076
All of the arguments for Jesus are severely faulty and based on downplaying what 076 is capable of

ThePixelKirby said:
If more feats are needed, a far less intelligent Hank was able to still fight incredibly well in a twisted Purgatory world under the control of a reality-bending entity, with gravity being shifted constantly, terrain appearing and slamming together, enemies appearing out of nowhere, and much more utter madness far beyond both regular fodder and regular combat. And Jesus is able to go toe to toe with his more intelligent form.
Foundation Staff deals with that stuff regularly and Able stomps them.

I didn't say 076 was provided intel. Although, it was likely that the Foundation would assist Able when he worked with them.

I'm saying that Hank is going into an absolute insanity land mine.

ThePixelKirby said:
I didn't say 076 was provided intel. Although, it was likely that the Foundation would assist Able when he worked with them.

I'm saying that Hank is going into an absolute insanity land mine.
And so does Foundation Staff every other week with no intel. And Able stomps them.

076 never received intel out of personal choice as he liked to be challenged in the field, the ones who had intel were his team as they actually needed it.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Pixel Please look at 076's profile, his 9-B to 9-A key is scaled to 682
And he's not 8-C because of it. That's what I'm trying to say.

From 076's profile

Wall level, likely Small Building level (Can repeatedly escape its containment unit, and rip through steel as if it was a spider's web. Canonically fought SCP-682)

All of the arguments for Jesus are severely faulty and based on downplaying what 076 is capable of

Hope you realize your arguement is flawed cause I'm seeing the same in reverse, both in this thread are said to be flawed in some way, hence why I said it might change as more for 076 comes in

9-B to 9-A 682 is getting added, he's just stuck in revisions hell.

Hope you realize your arguement is flawed cause I'm seeing the same in reverse, both in this thread are said to be flawed in some way, hence why I said it might change as more for 076 comes in

Citation needed.

And so does Foundation Staff every other week with no intel. And Able stomps them.

Apples to oranges. Hank is much, much more skilled than fodder MTF.

As well, 076 still did have help from the Foundation on some occasions, even if it was just people on his team. But that's less of a point.

Apples to oranges. Hank is much, much more skilled than fodder MTF.

As well, 076 still did have help from the Foundation on some occasions, even if it was just people on his team. But that's less of a point.

And? Foundation Staff does that stuff regularly and Able stomps them. The reality warping in MC is nothing compared to SCP. Hank and Co dealing with it isn't an argument.

Fair enough. 682's a shitshow right now. I haven't kept up with his development.

The point is:

The two of them have both fought massive amounts of people, dodging a vast majority of their attacks, while capable of taking quite a beating when they are hit. Their stamina is incredible and they can both mow down groups of people with little to no issue. They are tactical and can work on the fly to adapt to nearly any situation, and are both skilled at fighting anomalous entities and stronger entities. That's what we've determined.

We could argue all day about the exact foes they fight, but the point is, they both are pretty damn impressive mob fighters named after biblical figures. Can we agree on that?

Fair enough. 682's a shitshow right now. I haven't kept up with his development.

The point is:

The two of them have both fought massive amounts of people, dodging a vast majority of their attacks, while capable of taking quite a beating when they are hit. Their stamina is incredible and they can both mow down groups of people with little to no issue. They are tactical and can work on the fly to adapt to nearly any situation, and are both skilled at fighting anomalous entities and stronger entities. That's what we've determined.

The difference is that Able has fought better people who have fought better reality warpers than anything in Madness Combat, has millennia of experience with literally every martial art ever made and then some and is just all around more impressive.

And we can disagree on that all day. Hank and Jesus regularly fight wall level entities and higher en masse, and deal with plenty of anomalous things, all while fighting each other. Feat-wise, Jesus just has more than 076. The only thing I could give 076 easy credit for is an edge in pain resilience- although both are very high in that, Jesus might fall slightly short.

Even if we label MTF as massively more trained, Hank's fought five times the volume in only a few days. 076 only kills a couple dozen each time he breaks out and slaughters, varying depending on how good he does, while Hank regularly storms and kills hundreds until the likes of Jesus and Tricky come to shut him down.

SCP-076 gets breaks. Hank and Jesus don't.

The problem is that you're arguing based on the facts that their feats are comparable. While that is arguably true, we have to go by the feats and the lore, and while their feats make them seem comparable, their lore on top of that gives Hevel an overwhelming advantage due to, as stated, existing since the dawn of humanity, and spending that time mastering every weapon and fighting style and essentially becoming a composite human, combat-wise.

Back