• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bibleman upgrade

Bibleman can deflect lightning, which lightning is at least 1.6 billion Joules or a voltage of at least 100 million Volts, right?

So he should be upgraded to 8-C

That depends on the contact.

1. Is it real lightning

2. Of it comes from the sky

As if it comes from the sky, no, lightning loses Immense amounts of power by the time it touches the ground.

The lightning that Bibleman survived didn't come from the sky, but rather from an electricity manipulator. His lightning is similar to Sheev Palpatine's force lightning, which is ironic because Bibleman's sword looks like a lightsaber.

Well. That's a maybe at best then. It really depends if the lightning is legit or not. If it's just from electricity manipulator, then probably not. It has to be confirmed to be legit lightning for it to scale

Buttersamuri said:
Well. That's a maybe at best then. It really depends if the lightning is legit or not. If it's just from electricity manipulator, then probably not. It has to be confirmed to be legit lightning for it to scale
It probably is real lightning, judging by its design.

Just a heads up, it's against the rules to grant characters 8-C durability via surviving a naturally occuring lightning bolt. If someone bended lightning, it's a different story.

Note: Only Miles Peterson aka the OG Bibleman was given a profile, so i'm using scans for his feats.

However, once this upgrade is concluded, I'll add more Bibleman characters like Josh Carpenter's Bibleman, as well as Bibleman's equivalent of Robin aka Cypher.

Seems fair, but just as note that the Forum move is only a few hours away.

It's more so a sequal; looking at Wikipedia, Josh Carpenter is simply Miles' successor after he retires. He's basically the Batman Beyond of the series by the looks of it.

Ah I see they'd still be seperate profiles as they're different characters within the same continuity also not sure how scaling would work between the sequel series and the orgininal but thats all stuff that can be discussed later (After the forum move)

If they fight the same villains they could scale, but if not; I agree that having their own feats would be good. Also agree about the Fandom move.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
If they fight the same villains they could scale, but if not; I agree that having their own feats would be good. Also agree about the Fandom move.
question how many hours keep from the fandom move

I think about 2 and a half now is when the wiki is gotta get locked for any non staff from editing pages.

I apologise for being too late for this revision. But oh well. I remember DBFW having this lockdown situation, and had everyone temporarily become staff.

During the process of the Forum move, only staff members will be able to edit profiles. And there would be a rule about halting all Content Revisions until the move is finally made. Only general discussions, updates about the move, Fun and Games Boards, and Wiki Management threads should preferably be kept open. And Vs Threads can still debated on, but not added wins and losses during the move.

I mean, I if you can fine the scan, I suppose it's fine. But I might need to be the one who edits it. But I do recommend hurrying it up.

Well, that doesn't really look like real lightning unless there are statements to support it. If that is real lightning, it would definitely be scaling. But we need details such as having enough volts. And I think Force Lightning was accepted as real lightning based on having multiple scientific details of it behaving like real lightning.

Back