• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bhunivelze (FF XIII) vs Jiren

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Jiren fights the villain of an iconic franchise who happens to be Low 2-C too!!

Bhunivelze is trying to take all the souls from U11 and create a new universe, Belmod died because of the Kaioshin (aka plot).

Anyway. Jire is the only hope of U11, can he save everyone?

SBA. Speed equalized.

Bhunivelze render lightning returns final fantasy by xastralshadow-d6zob9v
Jiren by orochidaime-dbfpsg2

Might I say that Bhunivelze doesnt reality warp people away.

You have a full list of his combat abilities in the notable attacks section.

The Everlasting said:
I mean Bhunivelze did immediately casually soul hax the party when he first appeared.
Let's assume that Bhunivelze wants to fight Jiren as he wanted to fight Lightning.

Bhuni's stamina might makes this very difficult for Jiren.

Of course you make Jiren face Bhun, while Goku faces Lightning.

If Jiren can defeat U.I Goku at Full Power (Which is likely going to be the case by EP 131), then I can see no reason how Bhun can stomp this guy.

They seem rather equal, though Bhun has more Universal Feats. But, that doesn't mean shit, since Toppo in his GoD form warped the litteral World of Void with 1 Hakai.

Also, Bhun can't delete Jiren like that. I think Jiren has this, unless Bhun has MASSIVE Hax.

SSB Goku is at least Baseline Low 2-C, while Jiren is far above him.

SSB Goku<<<<<<<<<SSBKKX20 Goku=SSBE Vegeta<<GoD Toppo<<<<UIO Goku<<<<<<<Jiren (Full Power)=MUI Goku

Postive Jiren has a massive AP advantage since isn't Bhunivelze above Baseline Low 2-C for creating a universe? (Not voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back