• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren full power / MUI Goku additional justification

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired

The Universe 6 Kaioshin stated that the force of Jiren's ki would crush them when he powered up against final UIO Goku. He could just be talking to the immediate U6 members, and U12's haikaishin is present in the shot. Either way, Belmod responds to him with, "Who cares? It doesn't matter so long as we win!"

Belmod is basically admitting he would be reiatsu crushed and would be fine with it as long as Universe 6 ultimately wins.

Jiren took all this ki and compressed it into what would be a final attack, but MUI Goku tossed it like literal garbage.

Didn't Jiren also have some passive barrier that people unworthy of facing him can't bypass? I remember it also blocked EP109 Base Goku's Kamehameha. That should be noted in his power/abilities or durability section

Last edited:
Seems... Legit, but I recall there being some rage about the idea of Ki Crushing.
I've never heard of the issue. Jiren was doing it even when he was suppressed though, and his ki had people in the stands bracing themselves.

Didn't Jiren also have some passive barrier that people unworthy of facing him can't bypass? I remember it also blocked EP109 Base Goku's Kamehameha. That should be noted in his power/abilities or durability section
A ki barrier that you need to be strong enough to bypass to touch his body.

I agree with this addition to his abilities

The Universe 6 Kaioshin stated that the force of Jiren's ki would crush them when he powered up against final UIO Goku. He could just be talking to the immediate U6 members, and U12's haikaishin is present in the shot. Either way, Belmod responds to him with, "Who cares? It doesn't matter so long as we win!"

Belmod is basically admitting he would be reiatsu crushed and would be fine with it as long as Universe 6 ultimately wins.

Jiren took all this ki and compressed it into what would be a final attack, but MUI Goku tossed it like literal garbage.

I wholeheartedly agree with that lol

Seems... Legit, but I recall there being some rage about the idea of Ki Crushing.
Ki /auras always applied force over objects around it and legitimately would legit kill people if they were close to it due to the sheer AP demonstration involved ie: vegeta changing the weather, piccolo destroying a city by powering up vs cell, cell himself shaking the planet, SS3 Goku shaking earth, only reason we don’t see it happening often is because some implied ki control and because characters opt to fight in empty places, this only confirms that the effects extends to people as well.

Last edited:
That doesn't seem to heavily affect GoDs and the Angels. You can see Belmod and Marcarita are the only ones in U11 who don't embrace themselves against Jiren's ki, unlike other members. This guy doesn't even care as well. The statement could just be referring to weaklings who will be affected.

That doesn't seem to heavily affect GoDs and the Angels. You can see Belmod and Marcarita are the only ones in U11 who don't embrace themselves against Jiren's ki, unlike other members. This guy doesn't even care as well. The statement could just be referring to weaklings who will be affected.
Why would the angels be affected? Not only does everyone know the angels are the strongest in every universe, but they don't face being erased even if their universe loses. Both Belmod and Marcarita are fully aware of Jiren's power; arguably, nobody else in the stadium has seen that much power from one person, especially a mortal.

I would argue that Belmod is showing tense body language (including the fact he's nervous sweating), but bracing or not is a weak argument, as 99% of the audience would get obliterated by Jiren, braced or not. Also, the god you're referring to, Geene, isn't animated. He has the same blank expression for the entire clip.

Why would the angels be affected? Not only does everyone know the angels are the strongest in every universe, but they don't face being erased even if their universe loses
Well, I mentioned the GoDs along with the Angels to make a point that fighters on their level won't be affected much. But I can exclude the Angels and only mention Belmod and Ginn.
Both Belmod and Marcarita are fully aware of Jiren's power; arguably, nobody else in the stadium has seen that much power from one person, especially a mortal.
Yeah, and one of them doesn't embrace himself, unlike the other members. He isn't affected that much.
I would argue that Belmod is showing tense body language (including the fact he's nervous sweating)
I, for one, would argue that Belmod is sweating because his last warrior is fighting Goku and deciding the fate of U11. Visual-wise, he isn't bothered by Jiren's ki to the same extent as Toppo and others. And, do we even see other GoDs show similar reactions as Belmod? They were sitting very close to each other from what I know. If only Belmod shows this kind of reaction, then we can interpret this as because Jiren is fighting. Belmod isn't in the same situation as other GoDs, who don't seem to be bothered that much by Jiren's ki.
but bracing or not is a weak argument, as 99% of the audience would get obliterated by Jiren, braced or not.
I don't disagree that the "weaklings" will be supposedly "crushed" by Jiren's ki. I'm arguing GoDs and higher beings won't be affected by it.
Also, the god you're referring to, Geene, isn't animated. He has the same blank expression for the entire clip.
What do you mean by this? I don't see Geen being bothered at all by Jiren's ki in the clip you sent. Belmod is apparently the only one among the GoDs who is panicking because Jiren is fighting and if he loses, obviously, his universe will get erased.

Can someone perform the edits? I think I might need to make a new fandom account. The justification in his full power key would read:

"The force of his ki alone was going to crush all members of Universe 6 (to include Belmod), as stated by Universe 6's kaioshin. Belmod indirectly agreed with this statement by saying he did not care as long as Universe 6 won the Tournament of Power."

Can someone perform the edits? I think I might need to make a new fandom account. The justification in his full power key would read:

"The force of his ki alone was going to crush all members of Universe 6 (to include Belmod), as stated by Universe 6's kaioshin. Belmod indirectly agreed with this statement by saying he did not care as long as Universe 6 won the Tournament of Power."
bump

I think it looks better since it builds from UI Sign Goku's justification in the same key, but I dont mind

Back