• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BHA possible speed upgrade?

Haven't read that far into the manga yet, so i don't know whether that could be an outlier or not. But if it's indeed consistent, i don't see any problem with it

High Hypersonic+ Bakugo definitely feels like an outlier.

The detonation velocity of explosives is the velocity of the wave through the explosive material, not the velocity of the explosion in atmosphere.

One of the top heroes is notable for having a supersonic transformation. The top tiers in MHA are at best Supersonic+ currently. A much weaker and slower character being High Hypersonic+ wouldn't make sense.

Doesn't really matter if the All Might calc can be used or not because even high tiers like Mirio and Overhaul are slow enough to be tagged by regular handguns, and i'm pretty sure those don't go past Supersonic, if they can even reach that speed.

NotEvenHuman said:
Doesn't really matter if the All Might calc can be used or not because even high tiers like Mirio and Overhaul are slow enough to be tagged by regular handguns, and i'm pretty sure those don't go past Supersonic, if they can even reach that speed.
That's never happened, people like Kirishima can activate his quirks before the bullet hit him, and Chisaki can stomp Rappa, who can attack as fast as bullets.

@Therefir

Suneater, who's comparable to Mirio, still ended up getting shot, and Kirishima had the advantage of knowing that bullets had been fired.

We don't know how fast the bullet is, MHA's world is more advanced than ours.

I'm actually scanning through the Manga for more speed feats. Also does anyone know about this small city MHA calc I've been hearing about? In another forum I've been hearing a bunch of user's talking about it.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I'm actually scanning through the Manga for more speed feats. Also does anyone know about this small city MHA calc I've been hearing about? In another forum I've been hearing a bunch of user's talking about it.
Wasn't accepted for multiple reasons

Scaling was a bit weird

And we don't know how many attacks it took to make the craters if i recall correctly

Back