• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyonders downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are these?
I thought characters like hercules and thor have immeasurable strength?

The beyonders profile need scans, the profile doesn't look good.

Similarly, also for a lack of better options, we treat their statement as being "Temporally linear" as a contradictory Outlier. As in Marvel, even universal abstracts display transcendence over linear time, and it makes no logical sense for beings who exist outside the entire multiverse and who killed The Living Tribunal to be temporally linear.

In addition, even Tom Brevoort has admitted that The Beyonders' defeat had nothing to do with character powers. As such, their defeat by The Avengers is simply Plot-Induced Stupidity.
Also this is in their profile.

idk on the large size part, but we already have a note on the speed

Similarly, also for a lack of better options, we treat their statement as being "Temporally linear" as a contradictory Outlier. As in Marvel, even universal abstracts display transcendence over linear time, and it makes no logical sense for beings who exist outside the entire multiverse and who killed The Living Tribunal to be temporally linear.

idk on the large size part, but we already have a note on the speed

Already addressed that

Already addressed that
No you didn't? You just brought up the comic saying they are temporaly linear, which is a outlier and contradictory, and that "they never time traveled" which is not a requirement for all Immensurable speed beings if they get this rating by scaling or other reasons

No you didn't? You just brought up the comic saying they are temporaly linear, which is a outlier and contradictory, and that "they never time traveled" which is not a requirement for all Immensurable speed beings if they get this rating by scaling or other reasons
I'm aware, but i already talk to ant about that and we think them being temporarily linear is just to big of a plot point to be considered PIS.
Here you go

okay? nothing about that anywhere in this thread.

regardless, it being PIS or not doesn't matter cuz it is still a outlier, they scale to immensurables, simple as that, plus i'm pretty sure immesurables can still be temporarily linear and still immesurable as their speed

also, arceus losing his plates thanks to a meteor is a major plot point that leads to the entire movie, we still consider it a outlier and PIS even before the writer confirmed it

okay? nothing about that anywhere in this thread.

regardless, it being PIS or not doesn't matter cuz it is still a outlier, they scale to immensurables, simple as that, plus i'm pretty sure immesurables can still be temporarily linear and still immesurable as their speed
They never showed moving through time. They major weakness is that their can't time travel as well.
also, arceus losing his plates thanks to a meteor is a major plot point that leads to the entire movie, we still consider it a outlier and PIS even before the writer confirmed it
Nothing to do with this thread but as far as i know that was explained. Writer/s literally nerfed him.

Seems like a huge outlier. Is there any extra evidence that he is immeasurable?
No there isn't.
And i still don't understand how can their only weakness be considered as an outlier. Like, they in the story are incapable of time travel and are considered as "Temporaly linear" beings. That's literally one of the reasons why heroes won.

Do you have scans of the immeasurable speed feats so we can just add them.
Seems like a huge outlier. Is there any extra evidence that he is immeasurable?
They*
The beyonders not the beyonder.
And i still don't understand how can their only weakness be considered as an outlier.
This is no different from unkindness raven.

I don't think Beyonders are actually bound by time, and you could still be Immeasurable while being bound by a higher layer of time, but I still agree with OP due to the fact the Beyonders don't actually have any feats on that level.

externalFile-2023_02_14_04_47_38.jpg

%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C.jpg

1652975583047.png

Damn it!
I love beyoners.
They are living marvel downplayer
Beyonders are difficult character to handle.
They can fight against things beyond time, but they're linear.

They never showed moving through time. They major weakness is that their can't time travel as well.

Nothing to do with this thread but as far as i know that was explained. Writer/s literally nerfed him.
doesn't matter, they scale to immensurables, they literally killed eternity who is time itself as well, hell, at best this means they don't have immensurable travel speed, and still combat and reactions

also you didn't post anything ant said

yes it does, you are arguing it being a major plot means it is not PIS, but it doesn't, just like the arceus meteor thing years before we even found that writer interview, it being a major plot point does not mean it isn't PIS

doesn't matter, they scale to immensurables, they literally killed eternity who is time itself as well, hell, at best this means they don't have immensurable travel speed, and still combat and reactions

yes it does, you are arguing it being a major plot means it is not PIS, but it doesn't, just like the arceus meteor thing years before we even found that writer interview, it being a major plot point does not mean it isn't PIS
Can you post scans of all these and Eternity embodies reality not just time.

Stop bringing other verses.
i'm not exactly a marvel comic expert so unfortunately no, besides the living tribunal's feat in their profile
I doubt statement of transends space and time grants immeasurable without context of what the character is implying but we can scale them to The living tribunal for now, till probably it's deemed invalid.

No they don't. Dosen't matter if they killed eternity, that Dosen't give them immesurable speed, even more so when you realize eternity is omnipresent.

Because it dosen't really matter. He'll comment here when he's got time.

Stop including non-marvel stuff here, i don't give a single shit how pokemon fans treat they're verse.

Last edited:
Sometimes lore is what matters than the direct statement, if they have been shown to be superior to the beings who already has immeasurable speed in all regards, then there is no reason that they themselves shouldn't, if they have fought those entities, superior to those, then they scale and above to those.

Sometimes lore is what matters than the direct statement, if they have been shown to be superior to the beings who already has immeasurable speed in all regards, then there is no reason that they themselves shouldn't, if they have fought those entities, superior to those, then they scale and above to those.
"Sometimes lore is what matters" yeah, right. In their lore they have been stated to not be able to time travel (back in time or otherwise) and are temporarily linear. Hell they don't even scale to any character who has immesurable speed.

If they don't scale or superior to the characters who has immeasurable speed, even in lore, then ig downgrade is fine.

Yeah, except even the immeasurable speed dude they fought and should scale too also feat doesn't seem credible enough but they can be scaled to him for now.

I'm sure statement like transends space and time don't just grant immeasurable speed and could mean anything but that's another topic entirely.

Last edited:
Is "Massively FTL+ travel speed, Immeasurable combat speed" a possibility?

I mean, they pretty certainly scale to Living Tribunal since they beat him, but they are also certainly temporally linear. Or maybe Massively FTL+ with a note about how they can fight Immeasurable speed characters but aren't immeasurable themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back