• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyonders abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am uncertain. You should ask Matthew Schroeder and Sandman31 to comment here.

I already replied to this On matthew's wall iirc

This is more so the fact that TLT exists across every multiverse at the same time, rather than the beyonders doing so.

Cosmic Cubes derive their proporties from the beyond REALM.

Going by the second above scan, the cosmic cubes are tapping into the energies of pocket realities created by the Beyonders.

I suppose that much of that should probably be fine. Power mimicry seems very farfetched though.

I also need some reliable members to verify the scans.

Okay. I still need other reliable members to confirm the scans though.

Yes, but they moved the Counter-Earth across galactic distances with no damage to the structure.

Okay. Feel free to do so. I can unlock the profile if you wish.

No, Nedge1000 will help eventually on if the Beyonders should have all the powers of the Cosmic Cubes on their profile.

Okay, but Nedge is not extremely knowledgeable about Marvel as far as I am aware.

I didn't know about that. i have asked Matthew before but i think he was too bussy. But maybe Nedge1000 can help.

You can ask Sandman31, Azathoth, and Shivansh Garg. They might be able to help.

However, I don't think that a creator should automatically get all the powers of the creation.

That was more symbolic regarding his absolute control over the Secret Wars world.

The powers of the Cosmic Cubes derive from the Beyonders and they drew their power from the Beyonders' realm. The Beyonders embodies this place and can manipulate the power of the white space.

Well, I prefer to not add undemonstrated abilities based on speculation.

I understand your point. But it would be logical to add them because they embodies the place that the Cosmic Cubes draw their powers. I don't want to create a debate to prove my point.

Well, I am reluctant, but you can ask the others to comment.

You may be right, but I would prefer if you ask some administrators to comment here first.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot is agree but he can't provide something specific. But he is agree that the Beyonders should have all the powers of the Cosmic Cubes.

Okay. Then it should be fine to add those abilities to the page.

Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back