• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beyonder can't put God down. Inconclusive at best for him.

How powerful is God compared to Death, Destiny, Michael, Lucy etc.?

God isnt from DC, hes from a Vertigo series that isnt connected to the DC canon

About how powerful is God

God is an eternal ocean, the cosmic soul, the source of everything that exists. Even the truest self/souls of humans are beyond time and space and are beings of infinite oneness yet they are still floating in Gods eternal conciusness

The true selves of humans are transdual 1-As, duality is just a part of God's cosmic illusion (Maya) so that humans can find expression and his love or something like that

God is basically Brahman and the true self of humans is basically Atman

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
If the Beyonder is above Oblivion, he would be beyond a void that consumes all concepts. I think God should be beyond that, if he's beyond something that is transdual.
Pretty sure that that's not how 1-A scale works: to be higher into the scale, you have to be above other 1-As, not to be above unspecified concepts (which haven't shown to be 1-A).

To be fair, transdual concepts do exist, and transduality on its own is no longer enough for being 1-A without other supportive statements.

@Misterman

God created and stands over all of existence itself, is transdual, and could actually be tier 0, but we lack enough evidence to formally give that tier.

Not appealing to authority, but according to Azathoth:

"He's treated as a genuinely transdual entity of infinite oneness who is beyond time, existed fully before creation , and who created the limitations of existence. This is sort of a CliffsNotes version, but I believe just "1-A" is perfectly acceptable. I don't believe he's "lol 1-A fodder" or something, either. He meets more requirements than just the basics in terms of abilities and his nature."

Aeyu said:
@Misterman
God created and stands over all of existence itself, is transdual, and could actually be tier 0, but we lack enough evidence to formally give that tier.

Not appealing to authority, but according to Azathoth:

"He's treated as a genuinely transdual entity of infinite oneness who is beyond time, existed fully before creation , and who created the limitations of existence. This is sort of a CliffsNotes version, but I believe just "1-A" is perfectly acceptable. I don't believe he's "lol 1-A fodder" or something, either. He meets more requirements than just the basics in terms of abilities and his nature."
Ah I see. So he's more powerful than the Presence?

Yeah, they dont scale

And I've been reading comics where the Presence appears and its crazy lol sometimes the stories contradicts each other.

Also, I dont think God is more powerful than The Presence if we take all of the Presence's feat from all of his appearances in comics

Back