• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best profile for every tier

IMO The White Quee > Reinhard & Wilhelm for 5-B.

She has a nice and complete respect thread in the feats section.

Her powers & abilities section looks a lot cleaner than Reinhards (which is a minor detail).

She has a rendered full body picture other than Wilhelm and Wilhelm also lacks a summary, which basically disqualifies him.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Nanashi takes a lot of tiers
You mean this one? Honestly I find it hard to read with all of the explanations being 1 sentence in the powers and abilities.

It also lacks varies justifications for stats (Striking strength, durability, stamina).

Izuku Midoriya is a pretty okay example for lower tier characters.

For me at 8-C, he's got a good setup structure of writing profile wise and though most of it comes from his intellect, stats, and standard equip, best I like is how his Quirk is set up for. Those who don't even know about MHA can get the whole gust of how his ability work and what uses he can do with them from 5 to 20%.

Overall, really simple, kind of detail-ish but not too complicated. Bonus for 8-C would be Dr. Gii and Nikola Tesla (Ourai no Gahkthun) but Deku would take the cake more here out of those 2 for the spot IMO.

I really shouldn't go nominating profiles I've made myself, but...

My boy Caleb could probably take 8-A, as it stands right now.

Lol asking for files to be removed may get kinda awkward if people take it personally

Chuck Norris fact book isn't here anymore, so I'll just remove that for ya.

Liliana also isn't low 2-C anymore, so that was removed.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
KLOL506 said:
Ezio Auditore for tier 9-B, since his profile is full of feats cleanly put.
You can say the same for Roland Deschai.
And so it begins again.
Why not both? UwU

I mean, the other tiers have multiple characters in them, so...

>Notices other Assassin's Creed profiles being just as well-written

Oh boi. It seems Ezio and Roland have some competition to deal with.

Back