• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Animated Batman vs Best Animated Spider-Man

Batman gets Spidey stuck in Bolas. Then all is needed is just a good blow to the back of the neck and that's KO.

KLOL506 said:
ITSV Miles Morales Spidey best Spidey
Eh, you do you kid. I'll give you that ITSV has best animated Miles and probably best Miles in general. Spectacular Spider-Man has best teenage Peter. And ITSV also has best adult Peter.

TheMasculineMineta said:
KLOL506 said:
ITSV Miles Morales Spidey best Spidey
Eh, you do you kid. I'll give you that ITSV has best animated Miles and probably best Miles in general. Spectacular Spider-Man has best teenage Peter. And ITSV also has best adult Peter.
Didn't he was that great but now that I think about it "Adult Peter" isn't in alot of media...so he probably is due to lack of competion.

In my opinion, ITSV Miles vs Spectacular Peter is kinda a tie.

Heroics

I would say Spectacular is more of a hero than Miles, but can we actually tell? Sure Spectacular Spider-Man has done a lot more heroic stuff, but I mean...Miles didn't really have enough screentime to compare to Peter. So we'll give him the benefit of a doubt.

Struggle

When you get down to it, the reason why Ultimate Spider-Man was so trash was because there was no struggle. Spectacular Spider-Man shows that revealing his identity could hurt his loved ones. ITSV is better at this as we see that...

1: The same attack that happened at Aunt May's house could've happened at Miles' house. And with only one Spider-Man there to defend it, that could've been the end of the movie.

2: Jefferson not only hates Spider-Man, but thinks that Spider-Man killed Aaron Davis. So if he found out Miles was Spider-Man, that would inflict damage on him emotionally.

3: Another thing taught to Miles is that he can't save everyone. Although this message is taught when Spidey couldn't save Norman in Spectacular Spider-Man, ITSV did a better job of portraying it.

Emotions

Emotions are better expressed in Spectacular Spider-Man. When Miles has a showdown with the man that killed his uncle, he shows...really no feelings of anger. On the other hand, when Peter sees the man that killed his uncle, he shows so much anger. He lets that man perish. Because Spectacular Spider-Man, in that point in time, made you realize that although Spider-Man is a hero...he's still a man...that's hurt because of all he's gone through.

Spidey Hate

From what we see in the movie, the only ones that hate Spider-Man are his enemies and Jefferson, and by the end of the movie...Jefferson doesn't really hate him that much! We see more spidey hate in Spectacular Spider-Man. Not only do his enemies hate him, J. Jonah hates him, Harry now hates him, and everyone that still accuses him of doing the stuff that Venom did hates him. Not to say hate is a good thing, but it's part of Spider-Man that he has haters out there. But then again, Miles doesn't really have as many haters in the comics as Peter does, so...meh.

Conclusion

From the aspects we get in the movie, Spectacular has a slight lead. But because of lack of screentime for Miles, we can't really compare the 2.

Or, perhaps it's because he mentioned Christopher Daniel Barnes's Spider-Man?

Regardless, I'm leaning a bit more towards Spider-Man given his agility and strength advantage. Although, Batman's skill set and gadgets could prove pretty troublesome. I'll stay neutral at the moment.

Also, shouldn't Batman be somewhat comparable to the show's version of Kraven (who Spidey can beat fairly well) and thus the skill gap isn't that gigantic?
No, not really. Bat's arsenal far exceeds Kravens in every way possible. Both have different attack styles and combat training, and Batman again far exceeds with experiance in almost every catigory. If anything Kraven is a vastly inexperienced and undersupplied Batman, as he lacks the training, gear, and experiance Batman has had.

Back