• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Animated Batman vs Best Animated Spider-Man

Hmm, okay then. I'll vote Batsy as well. Agility alone shouldn't be as much of a problem for him, and while precog is helpful, might not help him in the long run.

(I don't remember the shows as much so I assumed Kraven to be comparable to his comic counterpart, where he has some rad skills)

These are easily my two favorite versions of each character, but I'm gonna have to give my vote to Spidey due to his strength and agility advantage, plus pre-cog. He's also dealt with experienced fighters before and came out on top. (Silver Sable, Tombstone, Kraven, etc.)

Having precog doesn't matter if you don't have time to dodge, plus even with his Spider-Sense he is shown being able to be hit multiple times through out the series.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Having precog doesn't matter if you don't have time to dodge, plus even with his Spider-Sense he is shown being able to be hit multiple times through out the series.
But looks like speed equalised means Spidey always knows when to dodge and when to attack with precog since Bats does not have so.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
He's only ever shown to be hit when he's cornered, a character is in a vehichle faster then him, or his spidey sense doesn't work for them. He'd easy be able to dodge Bat-man and his equipment.

And no, don't say this is necro, since a new rule was made where necros don't apply to vs threads anymore (they still apply to the other kinds of threads, tho).

Back