• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Spider-Man vs Spider-Man Noir (Shattered Dimensions) [5-0-0]

I do believe Spectacular would win this. Webbing is usually comparable to LS, correct? He's known to web spam then KO an opponent (Kraven), and I think he'd do the same here.

I do believe Spectacular would win this. Webbing is usually comparable to LS, correct? He's known to web spam then KO an opponent (Kraven), and I think he'd do the same here.
Admittedly I think that’s a simplification of how he fights. Yes, he uses lots of webbing. But he’s a far more acrobatic opponent in battle and it can be seen a lot in his movements and attacks. Web spam and KO doesn’t accurately encompass how he fights

A more important question here is where does the fight take place? The battle already takes place at night, but I’d also like to know what the environment is like here for Noir

Admittedly I think that’s a simplification of how he fights. Yes, he uses lots of webbing. But he’s a far more acrobatic opponent in battle and it can be seen a lot in his movements and attacks

A more important question here is where does the fight take place? The battle already takes place at night, but I’d also like to know what the environment is like here for Noir
I guess I could've been more specific about that. It's in the more alleyway-esque areas of New York.

Admittedly I think that’s a simplification of how he fights. Yes, he uses lots of webbing. But he’s a far more acrobatic opponent in battle and it can be seen a lot in his movements and attacks. Web spam and KO doesn’t accurately encompass how he fights

I wasn't saying that's his ONLY method of battle. He's most definitely one of the more acrobatic Spidey's around, dodging around and looking for a weakness. I was just saying that as a win con.

Alright, lets see

Spectacular:
-AP/Durability (Upscales 0.56 Tons of TNT as of Season 2, while Noir scales to 0.27279 Tons of TNT)
-LS
-Smarter
-More experienced
-More skilled
-More agile
-Better regeneration
-Better equipment

SD Noir:
-Organic webbing (Spectacular has more than enough web cartridges on hand, though this is still a convenient aspect of Noir's webs)
-Stealth
-Better Enhanced Senses

Noir's better stealth will allow him to make a better usage of his environment from the start, though Spectacular's Spider-Sense should not only allow him to catch onto it, but react effectively. Spectacular's great strength and better fighting style should allow him to take the win from there

Voting Spectacular Spider-Man

Back