• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk Discussion Thread

Guys, i've read berserk from chapter 88 till chapter 350 and i've found not a single strength feat for Guts that goes more than class 5
l0hqbytw6t801.png

Alright because nobody us doing it i'm doing it (Only the pixel scaling part because i'm not sure on the Square Cube law)
Now it's pretty clear that Guts is 204 cm in height and so this is what i used for pixel scaling

r0JSvaN.png

Wyald Pixel Height: 1291 pixels
Guts Pixel Height: 534 pixels

Using a this website i can conclude that the height difference is 141.76029962546818% so meaning Wyald is more than twice as tall as Guts now calculating the height of Wyald

204 × (1 + 141.76029962546818%) = 204 × (1 + 1.4176029962547) = 493.19101123596 cm's

So here's the height, Wyald is 493.19 cm's tall and if we scale him from a gorilla who are on average 5'1 (154.9 cm) while standing and weighing a total of 160 kilograms

Should be easy enough

Around Class 25 if that's correct, though Zodd didn't even use his arms. Would that double his strength or something?

Yes and No

the current world record held for the most weight lifted with the neck belongs to Eric Todd who lifted 453.59 kg which is just 47 kg shy of the deadlift world record BUT the lift itself was quite easily done due to it being a deficit rather than a deadlift (Meaning there is a lot less space for him to lift it) meaning it wasn't a full lift and he only needed to take it off the floor and they added blocks to add more help which made him easier to lift it but Zodd straight out lifted Wyald overhead from the ground which is something else entirely (Current world record overhead press is only 216 kg) meaning yes that would mean he can lift more than Wyalds weight

Ight, it would be sick if someone knowledgeable on maths would give a look on what you said to give a correct rating

Also, I wanted to do a Farnese profile, but what would her stats be? 10-A physically or something? She did "harm" Guts with a whip, but that wasn't even a bleeding wound, just a small mark, and that's an obvious outlier for a character that is supposed to be weak physically.

Last edited:
A certain level of adult content is allowed, especially if not directly posted on the wiki.
I don't quite remember Rosine's design, but you could gather the problematic material and ask Ant or someone else if it would be fine to at least link it. For the main picture I think it's possible to figure out a way around.

If I remember right it's only allowed when the series is not just sexual for the sake of being sexual

Of course I would consider talking with ant given rosine is a loli

Should Caska have a key for her after the Eclipse? Given the amnesia and the trauma, she basically lost her abilities and everything else.
Anyway, I would ask Ant or someone else to give a judgement about all the controversial material that would be in the profile, just to be totally sure, despite what the Berserk wiki does.

Flora's profile is done

So all that's left for now as for the must-do profiles are Rosine and Farnese, I'll do profiles for Isidro, Count, Silat sometime soon.
So, lifting strength revision and addition of some missing abilities and the revisions are done I think.

I was thinking that Void, Ubik and Conrad might have a toward with Griffith, since he wasn't turned into a gross freak like them

I wonder if Miura will grant us a chapter for Christmas, you never ever should get your hopes up, but it's fine to speculate

I still think the whole idea behind the Dragon Slayer is pretty good, an impossible weapon created for a similarly outlandish task as a mockery towards the one who made the request. And then comes Guts and makes it work anyways given he actually can do what is considered impossible, fighting against his own fate in the Berserk world.

Back