• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk Discussion Thread

Well, these changes seem to be mostly simple and uncontroversial. Can we just add them, or do we need a CRT even in this case?

Well, the only one that seems somewhat problematic is the Non-Physical Interaction. I think the rest are clear cut and uncontroversial.

That may just be the animals instincts of seeing a powerful being who is essentially a predator

To be fair, like 50% of cases of "Fear Inducement" on the wiki could be chalked up to that lol.

Fair enough, that makes sense.

What about this though? Griffith's presence seems to be causing Ganishka to tremble in fear and nearly go insane.

It definitely makes sense for Giffith, I remember countless times where his prescence itself as a God Hand member could passively effect the emotions of other people, so being able to induce fear passively is legit

He has passive Empathic Manipulation, so I think that covers it. He can induce many emotions by his sheer presence.

That would be Madness Manipulation, I guess. It's all under Empathic Manipulation but we could extend it so people will know what exact stuff he can do with his aura.

Also wouldn't that grant people Griffith interacts with a resistance? Maybe Guts? It's kinda a stretch but I'm genuinely curious, as Griffith doesn't seem to care about Guts anymore so why should he hold back

I think he should have empathic more than fear, given when people see him they dont always fear him, some see him as a divine being etc.

Or maybe aura would be better

It could be due to his status as a branded individual. I think it makes sense. Guts and Skull Knight are two of the very few people who seem to be unaffected by Griffith's presence. Even Zodd is affected.

I think he should have empathic more than fear, given when people see him they dont always fear him, some see him as a divine being etc.

Or maybe aura would be better
He can inspire a wide range of emotions, depending on what he wants I guess. A lot of the Apostles he interacts with are sometimes fearful of him, while most humans are drawn to him and instinctively follow and adore him.

Even as a human

844ac96c7b88816bce35e026b70ff7c9.jpg

What profiles should I do next? Just to have it all done. For now it's - Rosine, Void, Conrad, Ubik, Rakshas on my list.

Spooky, remember to add the characters to the verse page when you make them.
I hope the picture I've chosen are good, I tried to find something different than those used in their profiles.
Also, the God Hand and the Ethereal Lifeforms are plot-wise more important than the Apostles as a whole, so I moved them upper in the verse page.

Yes, she's an important character and, from what I recall, she should have enough material to give them proper statistics

Great job on the last few ones mate, they're great!

Yeah, Casca would be dope.

Farnesse could be great as well because I'm sure she'll have more abilities in the future, since she's learning magic at a rapid rate.

Maybe Isidro and Moonlight boy as well. Moonlight boy especially I'm certain will be very important (and possibly OP) in the future.

Sorry Spooky, I know it's a lot XD. Take your time with all this, and we're here to help with anything you need.

Implying there will be a future for the manga, at this rate
At least we get one or two chapters a year lol. Hunter x Hunter fans still have A LOT of material to cover, and they haven't gotten a single chapter in years.
Plus, we're actually seemingly somewhat close to the end at this point, which is sad, but also reassuring and bittersweet.

At least we get one or two chapters a year lol. Hunter x Hunter fans still have A LOT of material to cover, and they haven't gotten a single chapter in years.
Plus, we're actually seemingly somewhat close to the end at this point, which is sad, but also reassuring and bittersweet.
As long as it’s finished one day and how Miura wants it to end, then I’ll be satisfied, but I really don’t know, Miura is in his 50’s and at the rate he’s sending out chapters, he won’t finish in time before he passes

Back