• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk Discussion Thread

Whatever about the series, upgrades etc

6644a099729af3281fbafb2c8b176904.png

This has been a long time coming boys! If any series deserves a discussion thread, it's definitely Berserko.

Not a feat or anything but i found a side by side height comparison between Serpico and Guts

Thing to be noted in the same guidebook that said guts is 204 cm also said that Serpico is 175 cm and the height difference in this shot would support that, unless i am wrong because i didn't pixel scale them

I'd say it's probably about right. Serpico is even wearing boots, while Gutsu is barefoot.

Some news, I'm working on a Schierke profile right now. From what I remember some characters were allowed to have duos in matches if they were shown to work together more than once and have some attacks/tactics that require them to work together, so the combo of Guts and Schierke could be used in VS Matches. It will be done probably tomorrow, if not, few days from now because I have a test on thursday.

Could someone aid me when it comes to scans for her magic later? I'd like to add as many as possible, because her powers are pretty complicated

Thanks

So what profiles are left to do aside Schierke? Ganishka, Mozgus, Conrad, Void, Ubik, anyone else?

Rosine definitely, I don't know about Flora, does she have any notable feats other than Schierke's?

Well, she's stronger than Schierke and taught her everything she knew, otherwise I don't think so?

Because I'm a lazy bastard, here's what the wiki says about her:

"
Flora was a powerful mage implied to have lived for an abnormally long time, and was an ally of the Skull Knight. As the guardian of one of the spirit woods feeding off the World Spiral Tree, she was a big enough threat for Griffith to send a troop of apostles to kill her without provocation when he rose to power.

Though the main extent of her powers is unknown, she was capable of magically dampening the effects of the cursed Brand of Sacrifice with a talisman, knew about the nature of beherits, and kept many powerful magical weapons in her spirit tree mansion. Mud golems guarded her sanctuary, and she could project her thoughts to others without a catalyst, unlike Schierke. Her greatest display of magic was when she conjured a massive wall of fire to stop the apostles from chasing Guts' new party, a force which Grunbeld could not control. The seal she placed over the Brand not only kept its effects dampened for three days, but safeguarded Guts' ego from collapse during his first time in the Berserker Armor. She was a skilled and experienced enough mage to mentor others in magic."

I've wanted to get into this franchise for quite a while now. I'm deciding to read the entirety of the manga, but I don't know which is the best mangaka site that hosts Berserk stuff.

Yep, I mean he sent a band of his strongest Apostles to kill her unprovoked, so that really speaks volumes for her power.

I've wanted to get into this franchise for quite a while now. I'm deciding to read the entirety of the manga, but I don't know which is the best mangaka site that hosts Berserk stuff.
I used readberserk.com, so I recommend that one

Can't confirm and don't want to.

She can be probably used along with Guts in VS Debates (in his Berserker Armor state) as I've stated above, so that can be quite a duo.

Back