• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beret (Ragnerverse) vs Saitama (OPM)

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Yes, I'm doing this.

Low 5-B Beret in Form of Valor vs 5-B Saitama

• Speed Equalized
The Big Sword User Who Still Gets Bullied:

The Man With Bald Problems:

Inconclusive: 3 (CrossverseCrisis, COB, Xmark)

CONCLUDED

If this is a stomp, please direct me to someone else. (No, not the fairy)

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Beret easily due to hax. Almost unfair really. Does Saitama have a chance?
Ah. I thought AP would close that gap. Is there anything to make this fair or should I just have this closed?

I don't think it's thaat bad?

It's kind of hard to say. Saitama does have the AP advantage by being how much high he is into Planet level (something like above baseline but I don't follow OPM anymore so I can't say for sure what's what with him), Beret has the abilities advantage here.

Though like the common sorts, Beret probably wins it if he plays his card right with the petrify although that one is a long shot depending on how slow it is. And then there's the curse that could help him somewhat to hinder Saitama then. He does have the Concentrated Defense power that can also be used to catch Saitama's attacks, but it doesn't say if it's physical attacks also or not.

While Saitama needs to just whack him once and it's done if not grievously wound him at worst.

Edit: It's a real toss up for me here. But also could be Saitama's if he manages to land one hit on Beret so idk what could happen here overall.

CrossverseCrisis said:
It's kind of hard to say. Saitama does have the AP advantage by being how much high he is into Planet level (something like above baseline but I don't follow OPM anymore so I can't say for sure what's what with him), Beret has the abilities advantage here.

Though like the common sorts, Beret probably wins it if he plays his card right with the petrify although that one is a long shot depending on how slow it is. And then there's the curse that could help him somewhat to hinder Saitama then. He does have the Concentrated Defense power that can also be used to catch Saitama's attacks, but it doesn't say if it's physical attacks also or not.

While Saitama needs to just whack him once and it's done if not grievously wound him at worst.

Edit: It's a real toss up for me here. But also could be Saitama's if he manages to land one hit on Beret so idk what could happen here overall.
Nice to know this isn't a stomp/near-stomp. The defense ability that Beret has does block physical attacks as well as chi.

Then Beret lasts longer but it's a bit hard to see where and what he can do to take down Saitama or, at least, incapacitate him given I have no idea how far he is into 5-B he is other than being at least above baseline.

Which is why i put Saitama in IF he can land a hit. Though with Berets precog, he'll have to try and get him...or, knowing his personality, just **** off somewhere or something...idk, maybe Saitama stuff? ^^;

CrossverseCrisis said:
Then Beret lasts longer but it's a bit hard to see where and what he can do to take down Saitama or, at least, incapacitate him given I have no idea how far he is into 5-B he is other than being at least above baseline.

Which is why i put Saitama in IF he can land a hit. Though with Berets precog, he'll have to try and get him...or, knowing his personality, just **** off somewhere or something...idk, maybe Saitama stuff? ^^;
So, Inconclusive?

It's either inconclusive, that's likely, or Saitama's if given a chance. But i think the former more now since Beret may not have enough, just falling short of it other than doing chip damage that would take a while to get, and Saitama taking his in turn a while to do even one hit in.

So yeah, imma go incon here then as my final vote.

Bumpity bump bump bump. BUMP. BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Finally, Beret's out of thread hell. Adding this to him. (I can do it right away right?)

Back