• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bender vs Yujiro

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Big Bender is being used here. Bender is 118.7 Kt, Yujiro is vastly above 15Kt in base and vastly above 65Kt in Demon Back.

Speed is equalized.

Yujiro Hanma
Big Bender

Bender: 0

Yujiro: 0

Inconclusive: 0

A lot of what Yujiro does wouldn't work due to Bender's anatomy, so I'd say Yujiro's best shot is Aiki until he DB, then he can maximize damage with Dress

I must agree with you. Many of his abilities are kinda useless with enemies this big, including Dress tho. I'd say XiaoLee is still good to go.

I'm pretty sure if bender stomped on Yujrio he'd probably die instantly, Xiao-Lee requires a direction for force to be dispersed or you'll still just take the full force.

KGiffoni said:
I must agree with you. Many of his abilities are kinda useless with enemies this big, including Dress tho. I'd say XiaoLee is still good to go.
Dress, while it couldn't be used as intended, may still be useful in defeating Bender. He could pull out as much of Bender's arm as Bender could extend, and be able to get him on the ground. If Bender's on the ground, and number of moves can be used to smash him to bits

Voting Bender as he should be able to win Via Transmutation and just ripping Yujiro apart, Going back in time to Kill Yujiro, removing his Soul, and just by being Stronger

He may be stronger while Yujiro is in base, but at DB they're pretty much even, that is, if Yujiro doesn't have an advantage.

About Bender's soul removal, Yujiro has 6th sense for dangerous stuff that should make him avoid looking at the photo.

I don't see transmutation on his profile.

KGiffoni said:
He may be stronger while Yujiro is in base, but at DB they're pretty much even, that is, if Yujiro doesn't have an advantage.
About Bender's soul removal, Yujiro has 6th sense for dangerous stuff that should make him avoid looking at the photo.

I don't see transmutation on his profile.
it's in the Big Bender section and he used it to kill a Giant in like 3 seconds

Oh, i see it now.

In that case, this is more like a stomp, isn't it?

Contends for one of the most skilled folks on the site. Knows every martial art and is able to master any with a glance of them. Some of his martial arts allow him to do stuff such as attack reflection, durability negation, damage reduction, stats amp, etc. He can detect any of Bender's weaknesses with a glance, and he also has precognition via analytical prediction, pressure points that can make you faint with a light touch. For the haxxy side, his main abilities include fear aura, madness manip via his aura as well, illusion creation and sense manipulation.

For intelligence, knows over 20 languages and has extensive knowledge in many fields.

I don't think Yujiro can do a lot here against Bender just because of his anatomy. Things like Xiao Lee should be made useless given Bender's size and weight, upon his AP and durability and his hax advantage.

Do you guys think this is a stomp or rather just decisive for Bender?

Back