• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bender puts his hands on a 11-year old boy

I didn't even know Johnny Test had a profile.

This is...Oof...

I'll get back to this.

Regen seems situational at best because it involves Bender actively rebuilding himself.

whats Johnny's win condition? Does he actually have a way to win?

Not his ghost immortality I don't think. Johnny can't hurt ghosts to my knowledge.

To be frank a couple of Bender's matches should be removed because of that. I'll see what happens though. His fight against Buttercup and Bendy probably have to go. This also is probably a stomp unless Johnny has been shown to hurt ghosts.

Bendy and Buttercup's matches should be remove as well but I'd rather bring that up in a different thread. Neither of those two could hurt ghosts so they didn't have a chance.

I'm confused what you're even arguing about with your question. I already said that johnny can't win.

Also he can't really KO a robot and I don't think he has a way to incap.

I think it was in the episode where a group of ghosts haunted an old mansion, I'll have to rewatch it to see if he really does

bender believe he has better ap in giant form from his being 7 billion tons and durability he should also have a massive range advantage over johnny by being alot taller and with his extendable arms, he should also have way better stamina than johnny he is also way smarter than him, bender has some decent fighting experiance and big bender has fought giant zoidberg who is decent at claw-plaugh and is very good at scamming manipulating and planning making me vote for bender now johnny has alot of offensive abilitys but i feel like bender can get through those because of his durability and his more defensive abilitys so bender for those reasons

Back