• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben Ten) vs Kyle Rayner (DC Comics)

I hate myself, there is no other reason for this thread. (Although I heard Kyle is the strongest Green Lantern so this is probably fair.)

╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âc╠Âh╠Âi╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âv╠Âi╠Âe╠Âw╠Âs╠Â

Speed is equalized and both are at their absolute peaks (Low 2-C.)

This is White Lantern Kyle and Ben has access to the Master Control. (Omniverse Ben)

Ben Tennyso

Kyle Rayner

Ben goes Feedback and absorbs all the energy in Kyle's ring.

Ben: 1

Kyle: 0

(I think Kyle actually resists energy absorption but ill count it cuz no proof oof.)

I mean I'm being generous. Alien X can just blink Kyle out of existence, Clockwork can age him down to dust, Upgrade can just hack the ring, and so on.

Well I advise everyone to watch this before putting any comment.

Yeah... I wouldn't trust that 100%. They left out a lot of important details like how Manhattan simply doesn't understand human constructs such as the emotional spectrum because he's quite literally beyond it.

Jasonsith said:
I am not using Hal, but I suppose the information could be useful on ben. Even tho they really cherry picked alot of informatin regarding him; hence the new opponent tbh.

Even tho

But yeah, EE counts as well.

Ben: 1

Kyle: 0

Alien X is certainly strong enough to destroy Kyle Ryner, and is also nearly omniscient. It has been said that they can destroy entire multiverses with a few thoughts. At this level, even if Kyle could resist that, there would be nothing stopping Alien X from wiping away the ring from reality. Alien X is also close to being indestructible-Alien X even fought another Celestialsapien (which is AX's species) and win without taking even the slightest hint of noticeable damage.

Ben wins as a result.

Kyle also lol at clockwork doing anything this fight boils down to alien x and white lantern Kyle And no alien x isn't multiversal level said statement was from Dwayne who's the artist not the writer

It would be pretty unfair for Ben to win here given how outdated our Green Lanterns profiles are. At the same time, some of the reasons for Ben winning don't really don't really apply, like AX being able to destroy entire multiverses with a few thoughts, which would make him 2-C and is unreliable WoG, or Ben using aliens that Kyle would just one-shot.

Tipper17 said:
I haven't seen any legit reasons why ben would win here.
>I havent seen any. I counted...four. You wanna vote? Go ahead. Maybe you will change minds. But bump

White Lantern Kyle Rayner has access to a variety of haxxes that Ben Ten, even as Alien X, would barely even be able to comprehend, let alone withstand or counter.

The Life Equation, for one thing.

This is not even going into how he's much faster than Alien X, and more durable, and more powerful (remember that the DC universe is much bigger than Ben Ten's).

I vote Kyle Rayner.

The real cal howard said:
Size doesn't matter for Low 2-C.

Makes me wish I were Low 2-C
So you are telling me a pocket universe the size of a system; as long as it controls space-time, it is legit? (Hyberbole but you get the idea kek.) But in all seriousness? Cal is right. Size does not matter for Low 2-C. Or well...anything tier beyond 2 really as long as they are comparable in nature.

Master Control literally won't let Ben turn into anything he can't survive. Plus all of Kyle's attacks are energy based, something Feedback absorbs very well.

>I havent seen any. I counted...four. You wanna vote? Go ahead. Maybe you will change minds. But bump

Vote for kyle

I mean even if Kyle can see what's going to happen, it does not mean he can necessarily stop it. All his attacks are energy based and Ben with Master Control will always counter. If Kyle time travels, Sotobro effect allows Ben to chase down Kyle and stop him.

Not to mention that Ben can just duplicate and use most of his aliens at once.

Hmm.

Thing is, any attack that Kyle could throw at Ben, Feedback could absorb. 'But he wouldn't have the time to transform into him!' Good observation, but the Omnitrix is sentient and is programmed to transform him into several different aliens until it finds one that can defend Ben against any nearby threat. For example, the Omnitrix automatically turned ben into Feedback when Ben was holding an energy ball that had power equivalent to the Big Bang. Keep in mind, it cycled through several aliens at that moment, and what would've been the resultant explosion did not have time to occur-the Omnitrix reacted that fast and cycled into Feedback that bad.

Also keep in mind that the amount of energy that Feedback can absorb is unlimited-in this same Big Bang feat, Feedback doesn't break a sweat. Because of this, if there was an attack that might actually kill Alien X, Feedback could and will absorb it.

Jasonsith said:
Personally I tend to side to side with Kuro on the whole Hal vs Ben thing. As for White Lantern Kyle, I still think that Ben would win for the reasons stated by Kuro as well as most of the reasons stated in this thread, such as how ben can instantaniously turn into feedback to absorb any attacks from the ring. Also, I've wondered for a while if a galvanic mechamorph could enhance the omnitrix and now that makes me wonder if Upgrade could take over a lantern ring (though I doubt it'd matter in this fight, as Upgrade couldn't even get close to the ring without getting obliterated). Does anybody have an answer to this?

tl;dr, ben FRA

btw, ben's peak form is a 2-B, not a 2-C. just thought I'd throw that out there.

This thread was posted in june, this thread is pritty dead. If you want to make a new thread that's one thing but this thread is dead.

Back